cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Managed payments

Can Paypal start a marketplace because eBay is chopping off it's toes because it's foot is in the door?

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Managed payments

Paypal does not want to be Ebay's sole  processor.     You can whine and moan all you want,  but Paypal does not want to  be  the sole online processor for Ebay.   They have bigger and different ideas and Ebay was not part of their future vision.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Managed payments

I simply want to follow this

As of today I am told I am no longer a seller. Because of eBay's managed payments screwing things up.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Managed payments

I would love it if PayPal starts its own PayPal store.

eBay is so incompetent,  it cant even verify my bank info, so I tried to use its "micro-deposit" method. According to eBay, it would send me 2 microdeposits and an eMail after the deposits are made,  its been 5 business days, I received neither microdeposits nor email. its very annoying to see the red banner on the top of my screen "You need to update your account details on file in order to avoid any issues with payouts in the future."  Well, I have nothing to update.

Amazon, Paypal, Etsy didn't have any problems to verify my Bank Info, only eBay cant put its carps together.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Managed payments

There has been some speculation on this but I can't find anything regarding plans.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Or they may just be happy processing payments for their marketplace partners and other sites.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Managed payments

@veronicabooksandart wrote:

There has been some speculation on this but I can't find anything regarding plans.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Or they may just be happy processing payments for their marketplace partners and other sites.

Although PayPal does not have a marketplace for seller,  you can create "buy-it-now" PayPal Buttons and put them on your own website or in your email text if you have regular customers who are constantly buying from you. 

Message 6 of 6
latest reply