cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Managed payment sign up question

I keep running into a problem while verifying my bank account:

My bank account shows my middle initial in my name. I changed my ebay information and added my middle initial so both match each other. I have seen in other posts that this is required.

When I use the link to add my bank account, my name is showing up WITHOUT my middle initial, even though I have changed it on ebay. This area is grayed out and can't be changed. Is there somewhere else where I need to change this so it is corrected?

Sorry if this is the wrong board to post this, but I could not find a managed payments board.

Thank you all in advance!

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

First, you might have to wait a day or two for all of eBay's backroom systems to update with the new information. If that doesn't work, you could try adding your middle initial in your first name box in the eBay Personal info screen and leave the Middle Initial/name blank. I've heard that worked in a couple of cases. Wouldn't hurt to try it. Finally, you might have to request a call back from eBay CS. There's a link at the bottom of this page.

https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/getting-paid/submitting-updating-information-managed-payments?id=4...

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

First, you might have to wait a day or two for all of eBay's backroom systems to update with the new information. If that doesn't work, you could try adding your middle initial in your first name box in the eBay Personal info screen and leave the Middle Initial/name blank. I've heard that worked in a couple of cases. Wouldn't hurt to try it. Finally, you might have to request a call back from eBay CS. There's a link at the bottom of this page.

https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/getting-paid/submitting-updating-information-managed-payments?id=4...

Thank you rebell45!

I finally found that info while searching the boards again (of course after I ask for help). I had been searching for days and finally found it. You are exactly right about the middle initial in the first name space. It worked finally!

Ebay couldn't give me an answer. I should have asked the pros first-as usua

Thank you again.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply