cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Managed Payment and MC011

My account is put on MC011 and all my managed payment are just stuck at my Ebay account...there is no way I can get a payout.

How can I solve this? I read that ebay will eventually refund the buyer because the fund is unclaimed....

Need help..

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Re: Managed Payment and MC011

https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/getting-paid/payouts-work-managed-payments-sellers/pending-payment...

For some......It seems wisdom has been chasing you, but you have always been faster.
Message 2 of 10
latest reply

@nsw-398   You left a LOT out on your post, the MC011 is an eBay Restriction often resulting from either an  outstanding seller fee you owe or a refund reimbursement you did NOT make to a Buyer, care to explain what happened?

It is possible that a One-time Payment might help get you off the MC011 restriction but your account is new with low activity  and eBay decide to keep you restricted even if you pay what you owe.

Regards,
Mr. Lincoln - Community Mentor
Message 3 of 10
latest reply

I did not left any outstanding fee. No open refund request.
There were some shipping delay but they have all been updated and shipped.

anyhow it is one thing to restrict my account. it is another thing to hold my funds and not giving me a payout when the orders have been fulfilled. 

What I am afraid is that if i cannot reinstate the account. All my money will go to the toilet.

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

The fund are not even listed as "pending" but are "available"...
However there is no way for a payout

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

what did the message tell you to do??

I will assume some thing due to this "There were some shipping delay but they have all been updated and shipped"

Did you enter all the tracking numbers?

Do they show delivered??

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

Absolutely not- they did not leave anything out. We also just received one of these out of nowhere with ZERO to trigger it. We have been selling for quite some time and have no returns- negativity or complaints. We have $8,000 in managed payments and they cleared the mc011 restriction 3 weeks ago now. They said it was done because our sales significantly increased (God forbid) and so they needed to look into it. After that was done we were told the managed payments will be up and running by the next day-LIE. Now 3 weeks later and about 5-7 calls to them PER DAY.. we get told over and over and over that they will escalate it and get it fixed within 24 hours. There is no longer any restriction on our account- we can list- sell- buy- allllll the money is accumulating in processing and like i said $8,000 was ready for payout 3 weeks ago and we got hit with the restriction so they couldnt pay us. Mind you- all orders delivered and left positive feedback and still nothing. Ebay is seriously screwing up somewhere lately and we are stuck with our hands tied behind our backs

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

Did this ever get resolved for you? They reinstated our account because they said it must have been a mistake and its been 3 weeks now that the restriction was removed. We can buy, sell and NOT get paid for 3 weeks now. We had $8000 ready to payout and the very next morning instead of it paying out-they restricted our account. Now 3 weeks later we have over $5,500 in processing and $8000 stuck in available. We call ebay many times every single day and they say the same thing- we are escalating this for you and it will be fixed by the end of the day.

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

Hey, any update? Did you get paid out?

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread HERE if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 10 of 10
latest reply