cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Managed Payment User's Feedback: Has the change increased or decreased your business?

I would like to make a sound decision concerning managed payments.  I would be interested in knowing the experience of those who have switched to managed payments.  Has the switch been beneficial to you?  Has it increased your business or decreased your business or has your business stayed the same?  ie What are your thoughts?  If the moderator sees fit to remove this message immediately and bury it in the appropriate back woods,  I will assume that the moderator knows the answer to this question and he does not want the answer to see the light of day.

Message 1 of 55
latest reply
54 REPLIES 54

Managed Payment User's Feedback: Has the change increased or decreased your business?

Joined managed payments in April, 2019.

Excellent service.  No issues what so ever.

Sales have increased due to buyer's ability to pay by credit card.

Message 2 of 55
latest reply

@b86fiero Buyers have had the ability to pay with CCs for a long time before MP. 

@the-box-girl 

Still on the fence with MP,  many unanswered questions.    

Message 3 of 55
latest reply

Main account switched 8/05 and secondary account switched 9/02   Both this year.

Change is minimal so far.    Sales are up slightly but not huge amount.

No issues with MPs at all.    Takes some getting used to having to wait for your money.    

I really don't believe the buyers are even noticing the switch to MPs.   

Message 4 of 55
latest reply

My sales have been very consistent. The moderator doesn't move a discussion to bury it. The payments or selling board would be appropriate for your question.

Message 5 of 55
latest reply

just read the post from the non cheer leaders of ebay that will tell you the truth about it ! If you dont mind waiting on your money it may be for you but alot of sellers cannot function too well waiting on their money ! You know ebay had to do something to make more money so the few days they hold every ones money for days on end think of the interest they make off your money in interest alone ! I chose to stop selling !! Good luck to you !!

Message 6 of 55
latest reply

The moderator picks and chooses which posts he/she does not like. There is no consistency and topics that have nothing to do with seller hub contiue to be posted and not removed. Take a look. Just today a bunch of postings have been so called "moved" and others that should have remain.

Message 7 of 55
latest reply

I am a low volume seller selling in a niche market, so the right buyer has to come along.

I have been in Managed Payments since October 2018.  I see no change in the amount of sales, or feedback, I have received.

disneyshopper
Volunteer Community Member

Message 8 of 55
latest reply

Dear ñ use payments manager, because ñ it is convenient
thank you

Message 9 of 55
latest reply

managed payment are too slow im looking into leaving Ebay i cant wait days for my money

Message 10 of 55
latest reply

I cannot either ! Ebay has to be out of their minds ! Of course you have the ebay cheer leaders sticking up for it !

Message 11 of 55
latest reply

I do not like it at all. PP worked fine and was easy to use. 

I have been a seller on ebay for 20 years now.

Message 12 of 55
latest reply

leave it to ebay to take a good thing and totally ruin it !!! Pay pal was certainly 100 times better !!

Message 13 of 55
latest reply

@danielsober wrote:

managed payment are too slow im looking into leaving Ebay i cant wait days for my money

Maybe, you and many others need to rethink your business model. 

A  BUSINESS  that depends solely on,  When money comes in, the bills are paid,  is a flawed model and is more than likely doomed to fail. 

Message 14 of 55
latest reply

but when a company that has made billions off of their sellers becomes so greedy they switched from what worked to a method that throws them under the bus the smart ones notices that fact and are smart enough to walk away !!

Message 15 of 55
latest reply