cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Making Offer - PayPal Pay in 4

hello this might be stupid asking but can i use pay in 4 when making offers on ebay

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: Making Offer - PayPal Pay in 4

not a stupid question at all....I will try to answer....

IF the seller does NOT have the option of (Payment Method Required) for Best Offer, then you 'should' be able to select that method from your PP options AFTER seller accepts the offer.....

as I understand it, if the SELLER has the "Payment Method must be declared BEFORE" submitting an offer, then you, as the buyer, will have to choose your method of payment for the offer PRIOR to making the offer....

I do not think you can change that method AFTER the offer is approved.....

whew...I hope I did not confuse you

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

not a stupid question at all....I will try to answer....

IF the seller does NOT have the option of (Payment Method Required) for Best Offer, then you 'should' be able to select that method from your PP options AFTER seller accepts the offer.....

as I understand it, if the SELLER has the "Payment Method must be declared BEFORE" submitting an offer, then you, as the buyer, will have to choose your method of payment for the offer PRIOR to making the offer....

I do not think you can change that method AFTER the offer is approved.....

whew...I hope I did not confuse you

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

Thank you and it did but wasnt able to do it sadly so ended up buying on another 

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

Yes you can 🙂 I do all the time. Just make sure you keep an eye on if they accept ur offer that way u don’t miss making ur first payment and get penalized for it.  

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

@rareslime.1 

If the buyer is in the eBay "test" where preauthorizing payment when doing an offer PP pay in 4 will not be an option unless the seller "unchecks/has unchecked" the box in " buyer requirements to delete that requirement.

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

very late but i sadly wasnt able too but i managed to buy the figure i wanted on a different site that allowed me to 

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

I think it is very dumb how the pay-in-4 offer is nott on the offer check out ebay changed it by putting your paypal info on the offer page to make sure you are paying for the item thats why its not there the pay-in-4 

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

no they do not try it right now 

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

I agree. There are several items I decided not to order without being able to use 4 pay.  Bummer.

Message 9 of 9
latest reply