cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is SELLER STORE monthly fee deducted from EM Account?

I am attempting to research a simple question on eBay and I feel I am in a corn maze.  Please help. 

I now have eBay management and I want to know do I need to sign up to allow eBay to deduct the monthly store fee from my EM designated account?   What a continued mess!  eBay is deducting shipping payments from my PayPal account that DOES NOT receive funds from my eBay sales. 

Supposedly, if I do not have a PayPal balance available PP will deduct from my EM account I had to add then remove my other backup PP info.  I never receive an alert from PP that a shipping payment transaction has taken place.  Grrrr!  I'm spending way too much time trying to educate myself on how this mess REALLY works.  

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Is SELLER STORE monthly fee deducted from EM Account?

When you print your labels you can select to have the payment taken out of managed payments.

The selection is made directly on the print label screen.

You have to pay your store fee from the ebay invoice.  You can select to have the payment made from a credit card or paypal.  I think direct payment from you bank is also available.  Change that setting in account summary on ebay.

howtopay.png

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Store subscription fees, listing fees and similar will appear on your monthly invoice.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

When you print your labels you need to check the box that says take psyment from your available funds.

Thyey do not deduct store fees, upgrades, marketing etc from your managed payments account.  They bill you normally.

This quest stands on the edge of a blade...stray but a little and you shall fail to the ruin of us all.
"The Lady Galadriel"
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Thank you so much for your fast response.  I do not have a label to purchase right now but in the past, I never saw what you have circled "Paying with"  All I see is the amount and "Purchase and Print Label"  Is it right next to amount or do I need to scroll down more?

I do not use a cell phone to process label purchases/printing, I use a desktop.  Could this be the reason I have not seen what is circled?  In the past, there have been additional or different items on a cell phone screen versus PC's desktop.  Again, thank you, especially for the example of what I should be seeing.  Stay Safe

Message 5 of 5
latest reply