Payments
Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Monthly Financial Overview Reports

My monthly Financial Overview Reports are always off - Orders less Refunds and Expenses should equal Net Transfers. The actual amount transferred to my bank is as shown on the report, but if you do the math manually Net Transfers should be a higher a...

Has eBay changed their payment policy?

Has eBay changed their payment policy?For many years I would get my buyer's payment very quickly(most times even before I had shipped their item). But, for my last two sales, now there's a hold on payment, until the buyer confirms receiving it.Is thi...

missing numbers

I purchased an Ebay gift card, and all the numbers are not there to redeem the card, what can I do to get the missing numbers

turn off non payment assistance in ebay 2024

Hello,Back in the day, I had it set to 4 days and now I want to change it for a buyer to give him time to pay on an offer sale. Look for it under awaiting payment and, I can't find that option anymore. All these changes make my head spin.Thanks for y...

express payouts

Why not have a eBay debit card, like paypal, my money was always available instantly, for FREE.

When will i get paid?

It says funds will be avaible May 9th. At what time can i check to request my funds?  First time seller.

IMG_3963.png

New seller status

Hello I have read that new seller status should go away after 90 days of 1st sale, 250$ sales and 25 positive feedback. And should get payments 24h after sale Well i have over 100 days,6k sales and 43 positive feedbacks and still fund are hold 21-30 ...

Get express payouts within 30 minutes

Having trouble understanding the logic of sending out a message about express payouts, when it doesn't work. When I try to connect my card, I get this message in red: Unfortunately, debit card payouts cannot be enabled for your account at this time.C...

Resolved! I sold book. Buyer paid plus tax, shipping. I purchase ship label and ebay collects from my net.

Wrapping my brain around seller fees relative to shipping. Ebay collects the shipping fee when my buyer makes purchase: buyer pays for item, sales tax, and shipping expense. I, in turn, purchase a shipping label to send item to buyer. Ebay informs my...

Connectivity with Payoneer

I am trying to list my first item on eBay but when I click on 'List an item', an error is occurring which states that "eBay has partnered with Payoneer, a leading cross-border payments platform, to deliver payouts to you. Payoneer will contact you to...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Payout

Payment done to me is in EUR though my item sold is in GBP. 175 GBP paid as EUR 171.56??? How's this exchange rate ???

Most Marked as Helpful Authors