cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am so confused :(

With paypal, I download a financial summary and I have everything I need for profit/loss, filing taxes, easy right there, simple.

Switched to managed payments and it's OBVIOUS the people responsible have never run a business and were responsible for tracking/reporting the profit/loss of the business.

HOW/WHERE IN THE WORLD do I find Sales and expenses?

I found a "finance report", but it is useless.

All I want!

1. Total $$ received.

2. Total fees paid.

Geesh, so simple...WHERE IS THIS DATA!

I've spent 30 MINUTES rummaging through so many link and downloading useless "reports"...HELP!

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: I am so confused :(

What?  You don't like jumping through 77 hoops a day?  There is no way to get a clear analytical read which is accurate for sellers with the new system.  They can spin it, but the proof is in the posts here.  Fees are fluctuating, you pay more in some states with taxes and basically have a delayed system that dreams of real-time reporting which should be simple in the year 2021.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: I am so confused :(

I just downloaded a report for Jan -Mar ( 1st quarter) I didn't list must on that account cause I wanted to see how the whole managed payments worked. Just adding the basic total sale - fee-.30 - sales tax they were off by .03. And I never figured what % they were taking no matter how I figured. Some where between 12.25% and 12.55%. but I had no patience to get down to the pennies. What a xxxxxx A few clicks of my excell and I had all my figures thru paypal.  

Message 3 of 3
latest reply