cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How ebay help to buyer to cheat me!

Hello, first from all I'm very sorry for my ''perfect'' EN 😄

I'm long time seller in ebay from EU Bulgaria. I have sold item to a buyer in Argentina when the item reched buyer country customs, buyer has to pay his country TAX and gets his shiping BUT instead he open a case against me ''item is not recived'' and wait some time and ebay give the buyer full refund. It didn't matter that the shipment was already in the recipient's country! Then the buyer wait another few weeks so I can't reopen the case against him and picked up his package. Now I lost the money and the item, so I contact ebay customer support and they tell me my only option is to contact the buyer and ask him willing to pay, other experienced sellers know that this cannot happen 😁 The agent I speak to REFUSED to transfer me to another most experienced agent AND close the chat window. This is my seller protection from ebay!

I want to say back in time when customer service department was from USA service was more than great, but in the last few years EU is managed from Germany and service is realy bad.

A few months a go I purches huge lot of vintage watches from France the seller was new in ebay I win them realy cheap and seller shiped to me only part from the lot HE keep the most expensive watches approx. 10% 

of the watches was missing I did not want to return the other watches because even with the missing ones the price was great!!! So I ask ebay support can I put a negative comment so that other buyers know who the seller is and I want my red coment NOT to be removed, they say I can and what information to share, so I did everything by the book and my comment was removed 1 minute after I left it! 

After that I contact more than 15 times in 2 months period custemer support so they can restore my negative comment every time they say ''we are escalating the case and waiting for a response'' of course nothing happend !!! So I don't fill protected not as seller not as a buyer !

I hope other buyers and sellers never have my problems!

A.Atanasov

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0