cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help With Managed Payments

I thought my Managed Payments were good to go,but apparently not. Can't even contact anyone at ebay to get help. Submitted for a call back with 1 minute waiting time,that was hours ago & still no call back....Is there anyone on here that would be willing to help me with this-In private,not on this public board tho.  I've been having some of my best sales in years the last 3 months & now Managed Payments has threw a wrench in to everything.....

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Re: Help With Managed Payments

If you just have questions about how MP works then all would be willing to answer

If you are stating that technical difficulties are happening then Yes only eBay can help you on that 

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

I think it's a matter of filling out the information correctly,but i don't want to go into detail in this public forum. I actually just don't understand some of it-how it works

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

well I'm no expert on MP but pretty straight forward 

Name (Full as is on your eBay account) 

SSN or EIN

Bank account checking number and routing number 

maybe a few small details left out  

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

I've done all that,everything is correct as far as i can tell,still there is a glitch. Maybe ebay will call me back so i can get this straightened out. I got a feeling i'm not the only one thats having a problem with it. Thanks for your assistance tho

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

You are welcome but as far as a "glitch" only eBay can help you with that and I understand it can be frustrating to want to get this type of situation straightened out. 

Put in another request for a call back and don't give up 

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

If your "glitch" is that eBay needs further documentation to verify your checking account, you will need to scan a copy of your bank statement that shows your name/address and your checking account number. 

Not all banks will link up with a login through eBay's third part verifier. So you will need to scan a copy of your bank statement and submit it. Then you should be good to go in 2-3 days after they review it.

If THAT isn't the issue, you HAVE to talk to someone in managed payments at eBay. 

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

Hello farmalljr-I think you have hit the nail on the head.  I still would like to talk with someone in ebay managed payments-First time i submitted a call back request this afternoon they called in about 30 seconds,then later in the afternoon i submitted another call back & as i've said earlier it's been hrs & still no call back.

My name is a little different on my bank account than my ebay account,just the first name,not the last name-i was wondering if that had anything to do with it also?

Thanks for the input

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

@vinylrecon wrote:

My name is a little different on my bank account than my ebay account,just the first name,not the last name-i was wondering if that had

Names have to match EXACTLY.

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

Names must be EXACT MATCH (everything must match or your registration will not go through).     Name on checking account, SS# and EBAY profile page (must be exact match).

Message 10 of 10
latest reply