Payments
Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Payout delay

Hi everyone, I hope someone can help me on this but I sold something today as of Wednesday but I checked the processing time and it says is not going to complete until Sunday. I thought the processing time is supposed to be within 24 hours when the f...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 15 replies
  • 1 helpful

PayPal credit not working

For some reason PayPal credit won’t work on eBay but it lets me do PayPal pay in 4 and also my PayPal credit works on every other Website I try? Just ebay is the problem!!

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Complain

Hello Sir, I was also working on order purchasing and selling, but now my Vadra is not giving me.

Ebay dropping Paypal

At the beginning, Ebay says it’s moving from PayPal to Adyen in order to “improve its customer experience” by intermediating payments on its marketplace. The article mostly mentions SELLERS not customers or what the customers thought. I had always be...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 10 replies
  • 1 helpful

PayPal credit not working on eBay

For some reason when I try to buy it now on eBay and use PayPal credit it won’t let me. It does let me do PayPal pay in 4. I am not buying a bid on item, this is just a typical buy it now listing. Also my PayPal credit works on every other website ex...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

?!

Deleted or want to delete this post.

eBay Transaction Processing Longer Than Normal

 I’ve never had this issue before, but a couple of my transactions were to supposed to be available today and the funds were not available. Ive always been able to receive the funds midnight my time. It’s well past then now. Not sure if it’s somethin...

IMG_9916.jpeg

Payment processing, no payout

Hello guy! Need your advice on behalf of a friend who's been selling some items for many years on ebay, thousands of positive feedbacks, never had any issues. All of the sudden, the payments that he received from the buyers kept piling up, to the poi...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors