cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP YOUR SELLERS EBAY !!!!

Hey Jordan ! Do the right thing and get rid of this mangled payment nonsense ! It is a slap in the face to your sellers and we are tired of unwanted or un-needed changes that cripple us ! Do the right thing please !!

Message 1 of 39
latest reply
38 REPLIES 38

I THINK TO BE EFFECTIVE IN YOUR MESSAGE YOU NEED TO STATE THE THINGS YOU SEE WRONG WITH  THE NEW PAY SYSTEM.

Message 2 of 39
latest reply

Here is what I find wrong with the Managed Payments.

I can't use the savings account that I've been using for PayPal since forever. I am going to have to find a new bank and open a new checking account just for what few little sales I might have since this is mainly just me getting rid of years of my various collections of magazines etc. 

Message 3 of 39
latest reply

The whole system is a scam to replace paypal so they can make more money  added or increase fees- and collect interest on the payments before sending the money to us. They say its paid but no info. Who paid ??? If they are going to replace paypal at least copy their system instead of this mess. Now dealers have to more work , use more time etc.  Thanks ebay for making my life harder. I do not ship until I see the money in my account so far sold 7 items , they say its been paid, do not see the money after being ripped off by ebay  many times, and  I am not taking their word its been paid especially with this new untried system, they did  not even do a beta test.  It probably violates banking rules & laws. 

Message 4 of 39
latest reply

"It is a slap in the face to your sellers..."

I'm confused... I don't see any active listings for you. Are you thinking of selling again?

Message 5 of 39
latest reply

I see your repeated posts or comments on MP issues. I am incredibly saddened that you have yet to find a way to either accept that their changes are theirs and we either stay or go. Ebay will decide on their behalf because they are a money making business,  like the sellers here that choose to be here. I am lost to as why you have not found your way out of all your distress over this.

My hope is that you make a good choice for yourself and succeed in whatever you decide. 

Grandma

Message 6 of 39
latest reply

MP seems to be an open festering wound for a few very vocal sellers and ex-sellers. It's too bad, because all the ranting and rabble rousing in the world isn't going to change it. I thought about it very carefully and decided the cons outweighed the pros for me personally and ended all my selling activities at once.

For all the sellers that want to or have to continue with MP, I wish them the best. It's a personal and business decision that needs to be made by individual sellers in their own best interests no matter what those might be.

Message 7 of 39
latest reply

Hope your bank is  free comissions.

One sale a day, tomorrow the entire Galaxy!
Message 8 of 39
latest reply

Very well put, thank you.  It is not only a personal decision but a financial decision.  View your sales, losses, and bottom line as e-bay views theirs......and that should answer any personal questions you have.  Pure and simple!

Good luck.

Message 9 of 39
latest reply

@muskingum_relics wrote:

Hey Jordan ! Do the right thing and get rid of this mangled payment nonsense !

What are they supposed to do when Pay Pal is gone, go back to checks and money orders?

Have a great day
Message 10 of 39
latest reply

That would be one way. not advisable in this day. Re-negotiate a deal with paypal could be another. There are other ways. eBAY  has decided to move forward with this approach. A MP program/system that gives eBay control of when and how it's customers get reimbursed for the product its customers supply. 

thoughts to ponder... 

Why would I give monetary control over MY business to my advertising department?

Why would my "partner" want such control?

Do I trust my "partner" has my best interest at heart?

Who gains the most in this MP arrangement?

At what point have I relinquished control of my business to my "partner"?

I'm still on the fence about this eBay MP process. Other websites seem to have worked out the kinks with their MP programs and seem to be progressing moderately forward. I'll hang around till eBAY works thiers out and decide then if I want to jump in the water again here. 

Good luck to all.

Message 11 of 39
latest reply

@tev4all wrote:

Re-negotiate a deal with paypal could be another.

They could if Pay Pal wanted to.

Have a great day
Message 12 of 39
latest reply

I am with you on this issue. My managed payments started 9/1/20. My sales from that date until today are over $1,000.  Ebay has only sent $160 to my bank.  It's a three day weekend so it will be at least 5 days before I get the money I made last week.  The reason we sell on ebay to make money, not wait a week to get paid. Small businesses can't afford to front hundreds of dollars. This is the worst thing ebay could do to sellers during the current terrible economic time that we are living through.

Message 13 of 39
latest reply

they have me restricted for not signing up for mangled payments ! And I will not sign up for this nonsense !

Message 14 of 39
latest reply

it is time ebay thought of their sellers !!! Where would they be without the seller ?? I am not lost ! I know garbage when I see it !!

Message 15 of 39
latest reply