cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Global shipping issue

Not sure if this is the correct section to post, anyway....sold an item here in the US and it was shipped

through the Global shipping program....once it was shipped out, the international bar code was entered wrong

as I checked that immediately....contacted eBay and told of the issue to no avail....I also told buyer....fast forward a month later and buyer still had not received item...contacted eBay and at 1st they said yes, we can see the item moving through international shipping.....week later, buyer tells me not received item...contacted Ebay again by phone (it's easier reasoning with my dogs) as the buyer opened a claim with his financial institution and boom, eBay holds my funds because of the error with tracking and admits it was a wrong bar code or an error.....I figure a good company would stand up for me and say hey, we made an error and will not hit you by holding your funds, basically taking the financial institutions request and make that good by not charging me, the seller...

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Global shipping issue

..I figure a good company would stand up for me  😂

Yes, let us know when you find such a company.

For help with anything related to the Global Shipping Program (GSP):

I would contact Ebay support by a private message to AskeBay at twitter.
Ask them to put you in touch with the Global Shipping Team.

That is the only support channel that has been successful for me with GSP issues.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

🤣

Message 4 of 4
latest reply