cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get express payouts within 30 minutes

Having trouble understanding the logic of sending out a message about express payouts, when it doesn't work. When I try to connect my card, I get this message in red: 

Unfortunately, debit card payouts cannot be enabled for your account at this time.

Considering all the trouble I had with getting paid the last time I sold on Ebay, I thought maybe now I can start selling again.

Best Regards 

Olov Holm

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

EBay is going to consider you a new seller because you have not sold anything in the past 90 days so will be holding your payouts for upto 30 days. That could be why you cannot sign up to express payouts till you have re-proven yourself. 

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Did you sign into Managed payments?  Did you provide ebay with your social security number, valid ID and a valid bank account.  Not ALL banks are approved by Ebay.  Give ebay what they want and you will be okay.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Oh thank God I'm not the only person having this tissue and it's so frustrating I am over it!!! How hard can it be to fix a problem that seems so simple to me and just to clarify before I receive replies regarding certain Banks not being eligible or a reply that I may be a new seller...... I would like to clarify that I have been a verified seller on ebay since the beginning of March 2023(5 months), & have above average sales in terms of how many items I sell and the amount of money made per month on my account. Regarding banks? I have tried two separate bank accounts with two separate debit cards and can tell you that it still didn't matter with either bank my results were the same....no options to add for Express payouts!! I have several emails out to eBay customer service currently waiting on another reply that probably will contain another link to add a debit card for Express payouts that will not work, yet again! I have a bit of previous experience as I was the person who set up my husband's ebay selling account a year and a half ago, he had started selling when manage payments first began and when they were testing the express payout option on eBay. Over a year ago he had been one of the sellers chosen to test the new Express payouts & I had an extremely difficult time connecting his debit card at that time too! Ebay customer service took over 3 months to finally get it to work and that was over a year and a half ago! Fast forward a year and a half later.....I set up my own seperate selling account, and was verified in March to sell on eBay, I had asked customer service back in April about Express payouts and was told I had to wait 90 days so, of course my 90 days rolls around and I still had not received the banner I was supposed to receive so I emailed customer service and was given different direction like removing card then adding it again(still only had selling/checkout option), clicking their attached links, and removing then re-adding a bank account, I went as far as even adding a totally different checking account with the attached card as well....all still resulting in the same problem. I also still keep getting that error message which states: "unfortunately, debit cards cannot be set up for this account at this time"  Everything tried so far results in not being able to add my debit card for Express payouts? What makes no sense to me is that Ebay has NO problem withdrawing money for my selling costs/shipping fees using the same debit card in which I'm wanting to use for an express payout??? SMH!!!

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Any updates? i just sold my first item on eBay and received the same message. I wonder if eBay has a chat support, because yes; paying shipping costs out of pocket or withdrawn through eBay with the same debit card, they won’t let me use for Express Payouts is wild 🤦🏽‍♂️

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Hello sir

There is 39 dollars in my ebay available balance but still I can not enable the payout on demand? 

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Can't help you. I don't know if payout on demand works with Payoneer

Payoneer

You are not contacting anyone at eBay, we are other buyers/sellers. At best, all we can do is offer suggestions as we don't use Payoneer. 

Suggest contacting Payoneer or start a new conversation instead of tagging in on an old post. 

Message 7 of 7
latest reply