cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finding your payouts?

I find my biggest problem so far with managed payments is there is no real good way to see all your payouts in some sort of list, like it was with paypal. Am I just not looking in the right place? For me it’s not much, so I have weekly payouts, but would like a list or account of all payouts thus far. All I can find is just a list of all items sold or a grand total of all sales and fees but would also like a list of just payouts? It’s seems difficult  to break down what you’re  actually making on sales unless you were to  keep a completely separate account on your own.  With sales, fees, and payouts. I understand we have to adapt to change here, but I feel like we stepped backwards with transparency and accountability. 

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Finding your payouts?

I was thinking the same thing I want a list of my payouts only not stuff I've shipped a etc. I can't find it as well. 

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

go to the top of the page where it says payments.  in the drop down, click the all transactions, in there it shows when they send a payout and all items sold.  If you click on the building on the left of the list it will show you what they sent money for.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Under the payments tab there is a number next to the date of your payout.  Click on the number.  It lists all transactions, postage and sales.  Click around in payments and expenses tabs to find good sales information.

evry1nositswindy  •  seller since 2013
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 4 of 4
latest reply