cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Express payout

I request express payouts often and always receive them immediately. I did an express payout request hours ago and it still shows as “ processing” they took their fee though….anyone else have this happen? 

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Express payout

@ryderan47 

I also receive express payouts when needed.  Sometimes you'll get it right away, sometimes it can take up to an hour or so.  It also depends on what your financial institution might be experiencing.  Who knows? Give it some time and check it again.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 7 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Express payout

It’s Sunday banks are closed that could be why it’s still processing. 

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

Express payout

Thanks for the quick reply. I’ve requested many times when the banks are closed and always receive within seconds. 

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

Express payout

HI, just wanted to chime in that the same thing has happened to me tonight.  I requested an express payment 2 hours ago and it’s still pending.  I emailed Ebay customer svc and the response made zero sense so I called, spoke to an agent who told me they are having issues with express payments across the board. I typically receive it in minutes but like I said, it was 2 hours ago and still pending.  

Coincidentally, It is Sunday...a week since you Ryderan47 reported hvg an issue so I wonder if “Sunday” is the common thread, although I have no reasonable answer to why it would be.   

If you see this thread would you mind sharing when the finds finally hit your acct?

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

Express payout

I too also requested an express payout 3/19 which as of today (3/21) still has not completed. I also called yesterday to be told that they were having issues and that a “ticket” was opened to handle it. I would love to know how long it’s taking for it to actually show up! 

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

Express payout

I am having the same problem.  I have called and have a ticket open but have not heard anything back from eBay.  I too requested on 3/19 and have requested many times on Sundays without issues.  They said it was a system error. 

Let me know if anyone's issue gets resolved. 

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

Express payout

@ryderan47 

I also receive express payouts when needed.  Sometimes you'll get it right away, sometimes it can take up to an hour or so.  It also depends on what your financial institution might be experiencing.  Who knows? Give it some time and check it again.

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

Express payout

Same problem here, had Express Payout option on my last transaction, now it is no longer available. Called customer service they said it will be available once the item has been delivered. Makes absolutely no sense. 

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

Express payout

Is anyone having an issue with the 30 minute pay out option being grayed out and not accessible?  I used it a few times a couple months ago but lately it won't let me use it..  I do have on demand withdrawals on.  

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

Express payout

isn’t the sickening that you pay more for something that you deserve anyways. It’s **bleep**ed up because eBay receives their money within seconds of the customer paying for something but yet they give you this Big runaround saying that they have to process the payment when they know **bleep** well that they’ve already received their money. I hope people start seeing what eBay is doing in start selling elsewhere like I’m going to do

Message 10 of 10
latest reply