cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay Invoice States Buyer Can Send A Check

A copy of the ebay invoice to my buyer has this at the bottom. 

If you send your payment (e.g. cheque) by post, add a copy of this e-mail and send everything to the following address. Please note that eBay does not permit sellers to accept cash payments sent by post.

Followed with my name and street address.

Does ebay allow personal checks now? 

If one arrives, it will be sent right back. 

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Ebay Invoice States Buyer Can Send A Check

@rogerbrb 

Could it be the email signature you have on your account from way back when?

No one asked, but I am looking forward to the day when having feedback default sorted by relevance seems right.
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

No, it surely isn't.  I had a different one back in the day and included money orders.  

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

@rogerbrb wrote:

A copy of the ebay invoice to my buyer [the seller only] has this at the bottom. 

If you send your payment (e.g. cheque) by post, add a copy of this e-mail and send everything to the following address. Please note that eBay does not permit sellers to accept cash payments sent by post.

Followed with my name and street address.

Does ebay allow personal checks now? 

If one arrives, it will be sent right back. 

https://community.ebay.com/t5/keystroke/logger/m-p/30238865#M1482831 

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

I hope that is correct about a technical issue. Thank you for the link, teth_1615. It doesn't give me much confidence, though, especially since ebay states on the invoice, "More details about your purchase are included below." These are the same people who supposedly can keep banking and SS info confidential. I have to say they are off to a bad start with me. We will see......

Message 5 of 5
latest reply