cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay Communication

Hey Guy’s, I have got major issues with eBay, tens of thousands of dollars caught up in payments, sent many emails including to the CEO Jamie and no one is getting back to me to resolve my issues. 

How do we communicate with EBay, how do we get a response?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Ebay Communication

@do_2991 

Is this a Managed Payments issue or is it the standard payment holds all new sellers face?

Are you shipping with signature confirmation of delivery?

No one asked, but I am looking forward to the day when having feedback default sorted by relevance seems right.
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Ebay Communication

What kind of issues? When did the issues start? Did eBay tell you the issues? Is there an unresolved issue that eBay instructed you to address? Bullion is like scam central station on eBay - was it related to one of your listings/sales?

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Ebay Communication

Email that I sent to the CEO of EBay 

Hi Jamie,

It’s pretty sad when I have to engage the services of a Lawyer because a company's lack of communication has directed me to take such action.

Around the beginning of last year I opened an eBay account whilst in the U.S. and purchased around $300,000.00 worth of Gold and Silver, predominately coins.

Fast forward around 18 months now back in the U.S. and I wanted to sell my collection back through Ebay as we urgently need the funds for personal reasons.

After posting most of my coins I found out that there was a problem with funds being released and I immediately cancelled most of the auctions, I mean, why would I leave them on if eBay knowing there was a problem releasing the funds.

I then found out that eBay charged me for the cancellation of the auction even though they admit having a problem releasing the funds from their/your end, you can’t have the cake and eat it to..!!!

If I left the auctions active I would have over $300,000.00 caught up in the system not $30,000.00, but $30k is nothing to be sneezed at and we need those funds to be released.

Now, the problem is that I am an Australian, I don’t have a SSN or an ITIN and it was going to take 2-3 months to get an ITIN and I was told by experts that was not guaranteed.

Here we are in the U.S. possibly leaving in 2 weeks and your companies staff are not communicating with me to get these issues sorted whatsoever.

I spoke to a supervisor by the name of Ashley who spoke to her bosses boss about the situation and getting fees waived, no communication or response in that matter. An absolute disgrace that the fees where charged in the first place when eBay has the problem with releasing funds.

I am also waiting for a response from Customer Support in regards to the IT issue that is not allowing me to change addresses, etc and get the funds released to an Australian Bank account which I was told to open for the transaction with no communication or response whatsoever.

I cant’t count the amount of emails that I have sent to Customer Service with zero response.

I was the CEO of many of my own very successful companies and I would never ever treat my clients like I am being treated. I lost so much money selling my collection wholesale because eBay couldn’t accommodate the service that I required and now I am having problems getting access to the funds that are ours that should not be held up in your system when you are the problem and no one is communicating with me to resolve these issues.

This is the most unprofessional dealings that I have experienced with any company in my lifetime. We are high profile people with a huge following, I really don’t want to take my grievances to Social Media but my emotions are moving me in that direction.

Looking forward to a response and the assistance required to get the issue rectified.

We are currently staying in our fourth home in Hawaii at the moment 3 hours behind PST.
Message 4 of 4
latest reply