cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delayed Payout

I had a sale on March 13 and I'm set up for daily payouts.  I checked my pending payouts and nothing shows up.  Can anyone help me, is there any way to communicate with someone at Ebay?  Thanks, Rick

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Delayed Payout

Same with me. I'm very frustrated. No one to call. Nothing.

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

Delayed Payout

Scroll to the bottom of this help page,,,,

use the Contact Us

https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/getting-paid/getting-paid-items-sold-?id=4814

or from the general help page, click the item in question and follow the prompts....the contact us will eventually show up on the bottom of the page...this is the preferred way

https://www.ebay.com/help/home

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

Delayed Payout

Thank you!

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

Delayed Payout

@rona4 

Just a WAG... but could it be that you're being treated as a new seller? It's been a month since your last sale...

Are you having any movement with your payments from the orders sold on 3/15 and 3/17?

@67dreamn 

I think that may be your issue, too. Hang in there.

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

Delayed Payout

thanks.  No payout email from items sold on 3/17.  3/15 item the buyer is having trouble paying he's getting a message that the item is no longer available.  That's another issue.  I'll hang in there and thanks.

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

Delayed Payout

@rona4 

FWIW... my buyer's payment is my bank deposit in 4 business days. I've been in MP since 2018, but selling regularly.

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

Delayed Payout

Ebays daily payout system is a joke. I've had some payouts state the funds are available for two straight days only to be delayed for payout. It has nothing to do with banks and everything to do with ebays slow and sometimes delayed daily payout system. Twice in the last two weeks it's been delayed and I was never refunded for my cost I'm paying for instant payouts. One time eBay sent me a msg stating to update my bank acct, when in fact it was the same...no update needed. It's much easier for them to place blame on a bank rather than refund the sellers instant payout fee when their system fails. Typical eBay 🙄

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

Delayed Payout

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding. 

Message 9 of 9
latest reply