cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connecting Novo Business Account to EBay

Has anyone connected a Novo Business Bank account yet? I'm in the process of getting everything connected. Talked to EBay on the phone twice now. Last I heard from Novo is that they will have my Doing Business As name updated in their app in the next 72 hours as of yesterday. So I might be able to create a sellers account with Novo on Saturday. Ebay said they will get back to me with more information but when i talked to them today I think I solved it. When I enter the routing number it says that its a completely different bank. Maybe its a parent company? Anyway I plan on updating this as soon as I find out, so others will be able to do the same. Cheers.

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

It would be so easy to just get a debit card account from Wells Fargo or Bank of America or a well known bank to sell or buy.  If you don't have a credit card or debit card from Novo...chances are it probably won't work. Aside to talking to any of the minions who answer the phones...they always respond positive. And if it does go through...will you actually be able to receive funds from selling after all that work setting this up. Just my thoughts. 

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Just had to sign up for managed products or managed something that I was instructed to do by eBay and once that was approved, my Novo Account was automatically connected. We’ll see in about a week and a half or when ever I get my first sale, if it’ll payout to Novo’s Business Checking Account.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Managed payments I think.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

@usrares wrote:

Just had to sign up for managed products or managed something that I was instructed to do by eBay and once that was approved, my Novo Account was automatically connected. We’ll see in about a week and a half or when ever I get my first sale, if it’ll payout to Novo’s Business Checking Account.

Novo is not a bank, so it probably won't work.

Have a great day
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Correct Managed Payments

and @kensgiftshop  Novo's business checking account is run through a bank "Middlesex Federal Savings, F.A., Member FDIC." and their Physical debit cards issued by "Middlesex Federal Savings" or "Patriot Bank, N.A., Member FDIC;"

Novo is a fintech company but it's designed for eBay and other eComm sellers 

https://www.novo.co/ebay-sellers

Edit: eBay seller for over 10yrs and No affiliation with novo. Simply came across this thread and found some additional information.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Thread from 2022. Op seems to have worked it out.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply