cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't verify ID or sign up for managed payments

I have tried repeatedly for the last several weeks and it keeps giving me something went wrong, try later.  I am now getting kicked off FU E-bay.  Can't even contact e-Bay

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: Can't verify ID or sign up for managed payments

You can go to this page and ask for a call back using the link at the bottom. https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/getting-paid/submitting-updating-information-managed-payments?id=4...

Expect to do it for several days in a row as they are swamped with all the sellers that they are forcing into MP this month.

Hard to offer advice when we have no idea what your issue is.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

"Sorry, this contact channel will be closed before an agent is available to speak with you today. Please try again tomorrow." if you try to have someone call you.  Last night the wait was too long - I went to bed

on-line chat for the past week "Sorry, we're currently experiencing higher than expected volume through this contact channel. Please try again later."

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

If you are having trouble signing up for Managed Payments, there are some good troubleshooting tips to be found in this thread:

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Payments/Managed-Payments-Registration-Walkthrough/m-p/31092219#M79735

Common issues involve making sure your eBay account type matches your checking account type (personal account vs. business account), making sure your name is spelled exactly the same on both accounts including any middle name or initial, and making sure you are using the correct routing number for your checking account. I believe that you may need to use a street address rather than a P O Box as well.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Get message "Something Went Wrong, try Later" for Step 1  of manage payments "Verify information" when I click next.  I added my checking account going through the update personal information instead of using link on the manage payment page and it has been pending for over a week.  I got an e-mail today saying that if I did not update my account I could not create new listings.  I have been on eBay since 2006.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply