cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buyer keeps sending me messages about me sending him an invoice although I sent him one last nite

A buyer bought 4 items from me and wanted them combined.  No problem I did that and gave a shipping discount and sent the invoice last night.  He sends me a message tonite saying he wants to pay but can't. I know I sent him this invoice because ebay sent me a copy to my email address.  I offered to send him another invoice but don't want to unless absolutely necessary.(He may not get that)   Why is he NOT getting this invoice and what else can I do?  

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Re: Buyer keeps sending me messages about me sending him an invoice although I sent him one last nit

The customer has the invoice, do not respond to any further request for contact as it may be leading up to getting you to deal off eBay and the set up of a scam.

If a buyer hasn’t paid within 4 days, on the 5th day you can go to your Seller Hub to cancel the transaction using the “Buyer hasn't paid” reason and this gives the buyer a strike and you can relist. In future to have eBay automatically cancel your transactions due to non-payment:

Go here:   https://www.ebay.com/Cancel/Preference/UnpaidPurchase                                     

I have been imported from Australia and this is my posting ID
Message 2 of 2
latest reply