cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Suspended

I want to ask from the eBay seller of this community that my seller account  is suspended permanently because I use to ship orders via drop shipping. My funds stuck in the account is there any method to get my money back?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: Account Suspended

You're  registered in the United States which means that's  where you are supposed to be physically located.  I take it this is a new ID you made because your other ID is no longer registered.  Pretty soon this one will be NARU,,,,,,

If your payouts were going into your Payoneer account that's  where eBay will deposit it. The buyer has 30 days to file a dispute on eBay so for sure eBay will hold the payment that long. And they'll hold longer if they paid with a credit card or PayPal because they want refunds to come from you and not them. They have 180 days to file a claim through PayPal.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 4 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

eBay will hold funds until you're no longer responsible to refund. Then they'll release your money. If there's no checking account to deposit them in then the funds will be turned over to your state through escheatment. Then you can contact your state treasury for the unclaimed funds.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

My account is connected with the payoneer account I used to get funded with Payoneer Currently my balance is on hold and I shipped my last order on 27 September. Can you confirm that how much time I responsible to refund If any my buyer opened  a case. And one more thing can I get the Payout with the same method as pervious times?

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

You're  registered in the United States which means that's  where you are supposed to be physically located.  I take it this is a new ID you made because your other ID is no longer registered.  Pretty soon this one will be NARU,,,,,,

If your payouts were going into your Payoneer account that's  where eBay will deposit it. The buyer has 30 days to file a dispute on eBay so for sure eBay will hold the payment that long. And they'll hold longer if they paid with a credit card or PayPal because they want refunds to come from you and not them. They have 180 days to file a claim through PayPal.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply