cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBay Seller Fees Recurring Billing Payment

I just got an email that the subject was "eBay Seller Fees Recurring Billing Payment" from paypal.

Now, I'm not selling anything now nor do I plan to, but it says "Recurring". Does that mean eBay is going to charge me seller fee's every month no matter what now?
Message 1 of 226
latest reply
225 REPLIES 225

I just noticed a $26.79 withdrawal from my Paypal account for an item that I sold for $374.95, but only got $363.78 for, because a $11.17 fee was already applied.

This was my first sale on eBay?

WTF is up with all these fees? I added them up and they amount to 10% (ten percent) of the item's value.
Message 31 of 226
latest reply

keldasales
Enthusiast
I just noticed a $26.79 withdrawal from my Paypal account for an item that I sold for $374.95, but only got $363.78 for, because a $11.17 fee was already applied.

The 11.17 is the pay pal fee, most likely. 3% + $0.30 on the $374.95. This a pretty standard fee for a money broker.

That's separate from ebay's final value fees, listing fees, listing extras like extra photos and such. Right off the bat, your listing fee is $3.00, your FVF is about 14.27 and I didn't include what those extra pictures cost.

This is a great LINK
Message 32 of 226
latest reply

WTF is up with all these fees? I added them up and they amount to 10% (ten percent) of the item's value.

Huuuummmmm? 10%? Wanna know what a Brick & Mortar store would cost ya per sale?
The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.
Message 33 of 226
latest reply

colleenb_2007
Enthusiast
Try this... it worked for me.

How do I cancel a Billing Agreement?

Question :
Answer :
Use the following steps to cancel a Billing Agreement:

1. Log in to your PayPal account.
2. Click the My Account tab.
3. Click Profile at the top of the page.
4. Click the Pay List link in the Financial Information column.
5. Find the merchant whose agreement you want to cancel.
6. Click the merchant's name or email address.
7. Click the Cancel link.

AWESOME! Worked like a charm! Ty much. 😃
Message 34 of 226
latest reply

talaski23
Enthusiast
This worked great!! Thanks for the info.
Message 35 of 226
latest reply

1 of dose treads dat needs to stay neer da top...
The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.
Message 36 of 226
latest reply

This is a great information thread...
Message 37 of 226
latest reply

so who says eBlech and paypal aren't joined at the hip !
or the wallet !!

Who will save the river valley , that's my drinking water.! "Moxy Fruvous"
Message 38 of 226
latest reply

This has been going on with me for the past couple months but I just realized what was going on. I was charging me $25 a month. I finally got this scam fixed though. But I'm sure good old ebay's going to ignore my request to get my $100+ back.

Thanks guys
-Matt
Message 39 of 226
latest reply

kadmon1450
Enthusiast
This is ridiculous.

I sold a few things a couple of months back and noticed I have paid "eBay Seller Fees Recurring Billing Payment" of £8.14 and £5.32! So I checked my paypal "Pay List" as suggested here, and found I have 3 entries for eBay set up in 2008 having authority to take up to £165,000 from my account every month - EACH!

I've cancelled them all

Wow this stinks big time!! - worst of all there seems to be no information on ebay (other than this forum thread) about it!
Message 40 of 226
latest reply

You're welcome!
Message 41 of 226
latest reply

eldcards
Enthusiast
This helped. Thanks.
Message 42 of 226
latest reply

This helped. Thanks.

Message 43 of 226
latest reply

Huuuummmmm? 10%? Wanna know what a Brick & Mortar store would cost ya per sale?

My mom's booth in a flea market costs $50 a month, in addition to a 10% commission on everything that sells. And she's getting away cheap with the $50! Around here, in a place they call "Antique Alley", booths are $150/month. Don't know if they charge commission on those.
Message 44 of 226
latest reply

Ebay charge me $14,95 every month and today is the second time! Just cancel the pay list..
Message 45 of 226
latest reply