Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking not being updated. "We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our team is ...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 6 helpful

Packing Slip

Hi, I'm a new seller and just got my first sale! So, I've printed out my own shipping label that I created and thought I should put a Packing Slip inside the box, and would like to get an idea of what comments other sellers use. I understand that eBa...

Delivery attempt made (Buyer)

Hello, the Item I am shipping is still in the USA while I am outside the USA.What does it mean;Delivery attempt made while the item has not left the countryItem Ready for pickup while on tracking it is still in the USA.Item Returned by CustomsThe Ite...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping cost

I had a buyer enter the wrong package dimensions when calculating the shipping costs for them since they pay for shipping. I had the dimensions on the descriptions already, but they input a much smaller size and USPS would not take it since it was to...

Never opted in to International shipping, cancelled orders

I have never participated in Ebay International shipping. I had unhappily found out one of the Ebay listing areas that Ebay sneak fills out was the International shipping fields so I was always very careful to check, double check, and re check those ...

SHIPPING IS SO EXPENSIVE!!!

I don't understand why shipping one keyboard key costs 26 NIS? The product costs 7 or 4 dollars and the shipping costs about 12 times! So where is the logic here?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Shiiping To Azermaijan

I want a buy this item USB Wireless Bluetooth 5.0 Transmitter Receiver 3.5mm 2in1 Audio Adapter Aux Car but cach this error The item you are trying to purchase is not available for purchase in your location. You cannot buy this item.{e218481-1224890x...

zamiqmustafayev2012_0-1713781783477.png

USPS didn’t deliver my package to me

So, I won two items from an eBay seller, who I’m assuming did combined shipping. USPS says they delivered the package to front desk/mailroom/recepionist. I live in apartments, and my leasing office doesn’t accept packages, and I checked with them jus...

Shipping Dollhouse Carpeting

I need to ship dollhouse carpeting that is still in its sealed package. The carpeting is 20 x 14, I haven't found a cheap way to ship it.

Free shipping on items 2-10

I can't post my 10 items to sell and select $10 shipping for the first item and free for each additional. It charges $10 for each item, which is ridiculous. There is no option to select a fixed shipping cost for 1-10 items. If I choose fixed shipping...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

International shipping

On March 21 2024 I received an International order for 135.00 in merchandise. I shipped the merchandise the same day to the 110 Internationale Blvd in Glendale Heights IL. Tonight I received a message from the customer wanting to know where her merch...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

ESUS Tracking Still Extremely Unreliable

Hi. I still don't know if eBay ever hears any of these posts, but I wanted to put this here for the record. The ESUS tracking system is still far too unreliable, and it causes headaches for sellers because buyers look for a package and it often seems...

eBay ESUS envelopes 2024-April.jpg

Buyer in Canada

A buyer bought a pair of women’s Nike athletic pants. When I filled out the customs form and print s the shipping label it has a CS/PO Box in New York as the shipping address. Is this correct? First time shipping International. Thanks

Most Marked as Helpful Authors