cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free shipping on items 2-10

I can't post my 10 items to sell and select $10 shipping for the first item and free for each additional.  It charges $10 for each item, which is ridiculous.  There is no option to select a fixed shipping cost for 1-10 items.  If I choose fixed shipping at $10, it makes it $10 for each one ordered.  How do you specify what I want to do?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

When you do a Fixed Priced listing with a quantity greater than one and select Flat Rate shipping, you should see an shipping cost entry for the first item and a second entry for each additional item.   Make sure you are selecting Flat Rate shipping.  If you are doing Calculated Shipping you can still do this, but you then must edit the Calculated Shipping Rules in your Shipping Preferences.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

@suttonm 

Go to your shipping preferences: https://www.ebay.com/ship/prf

Click on "allow combined payments and shipping" and set the time limit you want to allow for combined shipping. Be sure to save.

Next go to "flat shipping rule" .  Using the dropdown menu select "add an amount for each additional item". Check the "free shipping" box.  This will make each additional shipping cost zero.

Name the profile and save.

When you set up your shipping in your listing, choose that profile to apply. Set up with flat rate shipping and choose that particular profile using the flat rate shipping rule dropdown menu.

I hope this helps.

The easier you are to offend the easier you are to control.

We seem to be getting closer and closer to a situation where nobody is responsible for what they did but we are all responsible for what somebody else did. - Thomas Sowell
Message 3 of 3
latest reply