cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How a seller can get feedback

hello experts please guide me how we can get feedback from buyer🙄

i have sold 90 products on eBay but account reviews is still 14. what you think why am not receiving feedbacks even delivering items on time from USA and. 

Message 1 of 23
latest reply
22 REPLIES 22

Re: How a seller can get feedback

If you don't mind negatives and neutrals mixed in with your postitives, you can try and ask your buyers for it.

Message 2 of 23
latest reply

Feedback is completely voluntary, no one is required to leave it.

Don't ask your buyer for feedback, ebay already sends feedback reminders, any more reminders the buyer is liable to leave feedback but not what you would like.

Just continue to accurately and clearly describe your items and ship in a timely manner and the feedback will come... it takes time.

Message 3 of 23
latest reply

At least 60% of my buyers do not leave feedback 

Message 4 of 23
latest reply

@worldtrade381 wrote:

hello experts please guide me how we can get feedback from buyer🙄

i have sold 90 products on eBay but account reviews is still 14. what you think why am not receiving feedbacks even delivering items on time from USA and. 

Feedback was a "thing" 20 years ago, these days most people buy from dozens of online sources that are all asking for feedback or reviews or whatever. Most buyers simply don't have the time or the interest to leave feedback.

I used to get over 80% feedback left for me, now it more like 45 - 50% and that is way above the average for all sellers.

Message 5 of 23
latest reply

Focus on honest, quality listings and good customer service, not getting feedback. 

Message 6 of 23
latest reply

Dropshipping, you might not get the feedback you want.

Have a great day
Message 7 of 23
latest reply

Curious why you are listed as a seller in Pakistan...and items are coming from USA. 

Message 8 of 23
latest reply

Simple solution to your feedback issue.  Have family and friends buy your items and ask them to leave you glowing feedback.   You can give them their money back and they can give you the item they purchased so you can have them do it over and over and over........  Soon you will be in feedback heaven!

Message 9 of 23
latest reply

@vintage-camerastuff wrote:

Simple solution to your feedback issue.  Have family and friends buy your items and ask them to leave you glowing feedback.   You can give them their money back and they can give you the item they purchased so you can have them do it over and over and over........  Soon you will be in feedback heaven!

Lol. That's what you did with your 13,595 friends and family huh.

Also, I've never had any buyer not leave me feedback on this account. Ask me how.

Message 10 of 23
latest reply

@worldtrade381 

Looks like you're drop shipping from the US & perhaps from Amazon.  I would be more concerned about the fact that you may be 3rd party drop shipping &you are taking a big risk and can be suspended permanently for this selling behavior.  You have comments in your feedback that customers didn't receive their items either.  I would be extra careful because eBay will shut you down if they find out.  Many from your area have been suspended due to this type of selling.  I would be careful.  Just giving you a heads Up. 

As far as feedback goes, it's not necessary for a buyer or a seller to leave feedback, nor is it required.  If you do the right thing on eBay, customers will leave you good feedback.  If you don't, the obvious will be posted in your feedback by the customer.  

Happy Selling. 

Message 11 of 23
latest reply

@12345jamesstamps 

Looks like they changed their location, yet their pictures state US seller. lol.

Message 12 of 23
latest reply

One way to get more feedback as a seller:

Leave buyers feedback first.

Undone - Bachman & Cummings
Message 13 of 23
latest reply

Same bro its depend on buyer 

Message 14 of 23
latest reply