Motors
Check out our tips and strategies for buying and selling all things auto.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

James the Go-Karter!

My grandson James (11 years old now!) at the go-kart track. He was the youngest driver and started dead last coming out of the garage. He passed every other driver, including teenagers and adults. He would block 'em when they tried to pass him and bu...

20170728_154206.jpg
User avatar by Not applicable
  • 34 replies
  • 0 helpful

EBay Motors search is frustrating!

I just hate not being able to search for parts unique to specific cars. If I input a year, make, model, the search returns page after page of gadgets that "fit" any car in the world. Can't we have that stuff put into a universal category? I tired of ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 12 replies
  • 1 helpful

Ford explorer problems ?

I am looking at a 2003 model explorer, seems to run fine, plenty of new parts installed.Is there any thing I should look out for, it seems to be in good shape, runs good.( price is real good and the wife likes it,And I know the guy, seems to be good ...

Avoid this seller

I bought a part for my BMW that fit the description of what I needed. It was not. The description did fit my needs but no size was indicated in the listing. Item received was too small. I requested a return and did not feel that the restocking and sh...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

2017 Ford Kuga

The American Car Makers Launch A New Version of The Ford Kuga after the Previous Model Was Just Catching Fire lol.The new Ford Kuga offers one of the most technologically-advanced, smart sport utility vehicles (SUVs) with five-star safety and improve...

Drivers door lock getting harder to unlock

On my 98 Ranger it can take 10 or 20 seconds of jiggling the key in the lock before I can get it to unlock. (Yea no jokes about it not worth locking.) With over 250,000 miles either the lock or the key is worn but the ignition lock is fine. What's th...

User avatar by Guide
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Identifying 2 antique tools help needed

Hi! I'm clearing my mom's house and I need help IDing these 2 tools so I can research them. Hoping there are some tool experts here? TIA!!the 1st tool is approx 8" long and the hammer like tool is around 12"

2012 Volvo S60 T6 AWD

Looking to buy a 2012 Volvo S60 T6 AWD with 93,000 miles at auction. I've read some of these cars have had excessive oil consumption issues. Any advice on checking when checking this car out as far as tell-tell signs to stay away? The Carfax report d...

Wrongful ebay motors Unpaid Item case Opened to avoid feedback?

I bought a car from a dealer on ebay. Paid the deposit within 8 hours, sent cashiers check and bank sent loan check. After receiving full payment, the dealer sent an Oh BTW you have to sign this arbitration agreement prior to us shipping you the vehi...

• 0 replies
  • 1 helpful

my item is not complete

hi ebay team.i have some problem in my item i bay itthe item come to me not complete i bay LED LIGHT for my carthe LED LIGHT come and the cable but the katute is not comei will send to you a photo for this item and the information for itsent a messag...

"G80" in Ebay Motors auction titles

Before answering, please actually read the entire question. Numerous Ebay Motors listings inexplicably include "G80" in the titles. It is NOT the model number of the vehicle. It shows up on vehicles for which that number holds no significance. We're ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Need help to ID vintage oil/fuel tank

I have an odd oil or fuel can that I cannot identify. Does anyone know what this can was used for or on? It is round with a wire bail handle attached in the center so that the can will swivel or rotate and always stay upright if hanging. It also has ...

IMG_2055.JPG IMG_2056.JPG tank1.jpg tank2.jpg

Arbitration requirement from dealer at 11th hour

Hi, I bought a car on ebay from a dealer, non refundable deposit. Sent loan checks, now they tell me prior to releasing the vehicle to the shipper that I am required to sign an arbitration agreement. They didn't disclose they required binding arbitra...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors