Motors
Check out our tips and strategies for buying and selling all things auto.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

checking into fraud

I am wondering if anyone else recieved a message like mine when looking for a vehicle and then the person asked to be paid by gift cards? The person seemed legit, as did the address and vehicle. I am very skeptical of the payment method. Anyone else ...

Shipping cars and motors

Hello, I need to know if there is a specfic freight company that ebay works with in Burbank, California. I handle my brothers sales on line but I don't know how it works or who is the best person who deals directly with selling motors or vehicles.

ebay motors

does anyone have a contact in the ebay motors department to discuss the compatibility feature and the national guaranteed fitment campaign? thanks

Increase in Negative Feedback and Seller Behavior

Today the feedback doesn't do much. Sellers lie and then walk away for any unhappy customers. I am reading an increased amount of negative feedback and sellers who snap back and basically tell the buyer to get lost. Today's buyer needs to always use ...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Accepting returns & buyer feedback protection

I currently don’t accept returns, but I’d like to start due to the negative feedback protection and to start building more trust with my customers. When I open the return options, I am left with a few choices as far as the return time window goes: 14...

FB marketplace scam?

Car is posted on Facebook 1st email Hi, the 2012 Toyota Camry SE V6 3.5L engine with only 116,800 KM. The car is in perfect condition with clear title, no accidents, no liens or loans and it has just been completely serviced. The engine runs very wel...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors