cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iOS App Selling update

Hello

We recently updated the selling form for all sellers. We would like you to post any feedback you have with this new form here.

Thank you

Message 18 of 311
latest reply
310 REPLIES 310

Re: iOS App Selling update

That is rediculous eBay! Change it or I will move to other sites to sell!
Message 256 of 311
latest reply

ATTENTION ALL SELLERS!

This can rake a lot of money in for ebay if people are not aware of the GTC automatic listings! Do the math 50 listings allowed each month (non-store seller).  You list 50 this month, thats fine then you list another 50 next month and forgot you had 50 GTC...that 17.50 in listing fees.  ALL the extra work is not necessary! 

As I always say, why fix something that is not broke.  

We need to unite as SELLERS and bury ebay with posts, phone calls and whatever it takes!  

The APP must be fixed!  

We live in an APP world, so why is ebay forcing us to do double work.

Again, if it wasn't for us SELLERS, ebay would not exist...yet they just don't seem to care.

Lets work together and MAKE them listen!!!!

Message 257 of 311
latest reply

When posting an item to sell, the international selling option is very limited, I usually have a different price for Europe, worldwide and worldwide other options. However now I’m forced to only select one option and use a higher cost to cover dispatching to other countries.

Message 258 of 311
latest reply

It’s gotten worse since I wrote last. Now duration is gone and all are good till cancelled. I’m now getting the forced best offers. I’m ready to delete the app and buy a camera. It’s not worth having to fix every listing on the computer. What a shame. 

Message 259 of 311
latest reply

It is almost comical that we pay Ebay for listing our items yet we no longer can control how long our items our listed , not to mention adding  a ridiculous "make an offer' to the listing without our consent. The ap is supposed to be convenient and now has become unusable for anyone who wants to relist.

You are only alienating sellers and pushing them to other venues.

Message 260 of 311
latest reply

In my active selling items the option to sort by ‘newly listed’ has gone. Really hard to keep on top of selling without this...HELP!!!! Please reinstate!
Message 261 of 311
latest reply

The app needs so much work. I understand you’re trying to make it easier but it is so much harder.

1. Pictures take 5 times as long to update

2. No where to put condition description or to edit the condition description anymore 

3. Changes to auction format sometimes randomly 

4. Good til canceled automatic... what if I want a 30 day listing?

5. Pop ups randomly that warn me about taking offers 

6. Extra messages at the end trying to get me to sign up for other mark downs 

7. Can’t see offers on the phone when I click on the icon that says new offers, it’s always blank. I can click on it from my messages or from my notifications but if I have had too many notifications it disappears.

7. No way to edit out messages from buyers or eBay messages so easily messages can get lost

8. Unsupported formats for older items

9. Photos taken on the app are sometimes saved in a very small format that won’t load on to eBay.

There have been so many changes over the last year all over EBay. I used to use the app all the time for posting and now my staff take twice as long to do their work so I have to completely change the way I am doing things. This is super frusterating in the midst of all the other glitches and issues the company is having as a whole. Please help!!

Message 262 of 311
latest reply

I agree, why do they make things so hard to do now?
Message 263 of 311
latest reply

I hate the new update. I do my listings from my Iphone and when I upload them they are automatically relisted if they don't sell. I have to manually turn off automatic listing on my computer which is a HUGE pain and waste of time. I don't have a store because I do this as side income only, so it is frustrating when something relists that I didn't want to waste one of my free listings on. It's annoying...horrible...I hate it! 

Message 264 of 311
latest reply

Hello, ...and thanks for asking for our feedback.

1st:

The new app update includes only 2 options for Best Offer... I do not like to use auto decline, I feel it's pretty rude to buyers... but I do love to use the setting for "auto accept over this amount"....can I please have that option in the app? 

I really miss being able to list from the app...please please give us full control of Best Offer options on the app.

2nd:

also in this new app update is the constant prompt to 'Promote Listing.'   Please please consider an option to "DO NOT SHOW / ASK ME THIS AGAIN."  

Ok, now, the upsell pages are slowing me down...I understand wanting to make everyone aware of all the features avbailable, but please make an "opt out" so I don't have to click through for each listing I try to make on the app.

Thank again for asking for our feedback

Message 265 of 311
latest reply

Preparing listings as usual, using iphone 6s. When I go to crop pictures, it doesn't activate, or only for first photo. On other drafts, ready to go (foregoing the cropping), but app won't list item,  saying check your listing for missing info, photos. Very frustrating not being able to list items for sale!

Message 266 of 311
latest reply

Still no solution to changing listing duration while selling in best offer/buy it now. 

Message 267 of 311
latest reply

New update awful. Used the app flawlessly and now it crashes regularly while browsing.

My items listed for sale do not show the whole time remaining....just the minutes and seconds.

When an item is sold and I click on it for buyer details, sometimes their details do not appear!! 

I am utterly bewildered as to how this update can be ‘an improvement’. Confused. 

Message 268 of 311
latest reply

I used the updated selling app for the first time today.  I am bewildered that eBay would make it much more difficult to list than the old app.  It's nonsensical!  Doesn't eBay understand that it must have sellers to survive?  If you make it harder and slower to list, you will force us to find alternative platforms!

Message 269 of 311
latest reply

Ive had  a few duplicate listings from the glitch. Ebay deletes them and sends a condescending email like it is the user's faul whether it be through ignorance or trying to list 2 of the same item. but its their awful IOS app, with all the glitches, someone also mentioned the inability for some buyers to be able to request a total from the cart.  All of this right before the holidays. Sure doesnt give sellers confidence , but they dont care because they are too busy trying to figure out how to suck more fees out of us.

Message 270 of 311
latest reply