Mobile Apps
Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to be.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Locking in defaults when posted my from app

eBay, has any consideration been given to allowing users to control/set up default selling options on the app similar to eBay selling preferences/default options on website. Would make posting much easier on app.

Watch list disappeared. Again.

After installing the Nov. 8 update on my iPhone, the items on my watch list disappeared. I can see them if I go to the eBay.com website, but they don't show up in the iPhone app.

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

iPad app: Archive messages

Why can’t I archive a message in the iPad app? Why can’t I view my message archive? The only options are reply to or delete the message. I’m I missing something? Thanks.

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

O aplicativo não conclui a compra

Estou excluindo este App do meu celular é péssimo bem como os vendedores só perdi tempo e não recebi nenhum dos produtos este aplicativo não é confiável agora só compro do Aliexpres e Wish estes sim entregam as mercadorias

Update not available for Canada?

I have been using the eBay update for 4 yrs and just now saw message saying I need to update the app as it has expired. Problem is when I click on update it says update not available in Canada. How do I just continue using the old version (which I li...

iPad 4 - App repeatedly crashes.

The app keeps crashing in my ipad 4. I am running version 10.3.3. This has always happened occasionally but recently it's become more frequent and it is particularly annoying when you are in the last moments of an auction and as you are bidding the s...

Latest update driving me mad,crashing constantly

Hi, is anyone else having problems with latest app update from January, I have latest iPad Pro only bought few months ago with iOS 10 and all working fine until this latest app update, now constantly crashing, going offline even though I have no issu...

Bidding problem

The item currently has $200 highest bidder and then i bid $210, so the highest now is 210 and the highest bidder was suppose to be me, but it says that im not the highest bidder but i just bid higher ammount of the previous higher ammount. It doesnt ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors