Mobile Apps
Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to be.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to fix your selling items not showing on Mobile

This is from LAdiscounts Okay this is what I found out eBay and Apple Moblie will not help you. So I decided to do this and it work . (1) Clear all my relisted items on unsold.(2) Clear all personal Picture that you have on Iphone download them to fl...

😠

Why am I getting this when I have nothing in my cart ...?

My watchlist will not display on the app

Suddenly the items in my watchlist do not display when using app. They show properly on the website, but I prefer to use the app because it is faster and easier to use. Any ideas?Thanks

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Bad link

When you click on recent items that sold and haven't shipped yet it bring you to notifications. When is that going to be fixed?

Buying history

The app has no option to change the buying window beyond two months. As a regular user, I have to go to my PC to view the history and perhaps leave feedback. I think this should be changed ASAP.

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Saved search phone alert notification results in error

For a number of weeks now I have been seeing an error when receiving saved search alerts via the android app. When I click on the alert to see the results, I instead see error #243012 as shown. The first couple times I thought maybe the item had sold...

Screenshot_20180313-154634.png Screenshot_20180313-154639.png

Countdown clock feature on my selling page.

When I bring up my items for sale on one page the timings are not live and has to be refreshed.The old app had this feature. Can I have it back please, on the new app?

envio

GOSTARIA QUE O APLICATIVO TIVESSE UMA OPÇÃO PARA QUE QUANDO FIZESSE UMA PESQUISA SÓ APARECESSE ITENS QUE SÃO ENVIADOS PARA O MEU PAIS.

Most Marked as Helpful Authors