Mobile Apps
Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to be.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Purchases not showing up

Made two purchases. Both charged my card and I received emails from EBay confirming the purchases. But there is NO information showing up in my purchase history on your site. Also there is an “unpaid” status showing on an item I didn’t intend to purc...

Selling

I can’t sell anything, eBay sais unable to verify identity, my pay pal account is valid and idk what to do

Can’t issue a refund

Anyone having problems issuing a refund? I have tried for the last 3 days to issue a refund and keeps giving me error

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Been scammed

Absolutely fuming paid for a few things and when I go on eBay there not showing in my purchases but money has been took out of my bank account which I want back ,, when I try contacting the different sellers it’s saying Can’t show This transaction

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Zahlung mit Kreditkarte

Hallo, Ich wollte ein Kauf mit meiner Visakarte abwickeln. Ich habe die 3-D Secure Prozedur durchlaufen und das System haut bestätigt, dass die Transaktion authentifiziert wurde... aber danach nichts... mein Kauf wird nicht bestätigt!!!?? Was ist los...

Refund

I had a bunch of stuff ordered to my account and I got them refunded and o never received any of my money back

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Payments

Use are trying to take too payment for something I only pairs for once 

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

aha

i buy a barber machine. but ebay just steal my money, they dint shipping the machine

Subject

Hello,its my first negative experience on eBay so I don’t know what I have exactly to do. More than one month ago I have bought an item from a buyer from Great Britain. It was a fake. Though it had an original name and I was sure that the price was l...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Return track trouble

Hello. I Can not type in gls as carrier in my ac compressor return case. When carrier can’t be typed in. The packed number also Can not be typed in. whot to do???christoffer v Christensen.   

9B7D5A06-7F0B-4E0E-BD07-03D661822AB4.jpeg F7FE7866-D91D-4C7B-9776-FF5CE791D329.jpeg
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors