Mobile Apps
Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to be.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay app unusable

Why can't this app be used any more? It's telling me that this version is no longer supported and that I should update but there's no way of updating. I have an eBay account but now having to scrap and find different company to shop from

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Scum bag - fraud

Received the message about a potential Sale. I don’t know how to report it to EBay , I’m still new at selling here. Alright I want it to be shipped to my cousin in Florida, as a birthday gift... please can you get eBay gift card of $500 included in t...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Cannot log in new app

So with the new app when I try to logon the email and password prompt comes up for about 250ms and then the screen goes blank. I uninstalled the app and tried again but same results. One assumes the new app was not tested on iOS 14.6?

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buying and printing shipping label questions

Please don't laugh. I'm probably the most technically challenged person you'll ever meet. It's a wonder I've made it this far. I have a Galaxy Note 9 and the app seems to be working well. Now I want to learn how to buy postage and print a shipping la...

Ebay app for iphone 6

Hello. I have iphone 6. And recently ebay app stopped working because old version needed an update. But I cannot update because it requires iOS 13.4 or later. Ang iphone 6 latest version is 12.5.4Does it mean that I won’t be able to use ebay on my ph...

Scam

I buy an article that I never arrived. I reported that my article wasn't coming and the one that sold me the item didn't answer me, and eBay doesn't do anything to return my money back, and it's been over a month

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Loading purchases

Trying to load purchases they will not come up. Have tried everything nothing is working please help. Message below shows up Errorsystem error while reading purchasesrequest mybexpsvcerrordomain 1015

Most Marked as Helpful Authors