Mobile Apps
Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to be.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sell similar changes item details

App version: 6.44.0Reproducibility: 100%Repro steps1. Select an item on a 10-day auction2. Select “Sell similar.”3. Change a few details per item description.4. List the item. Expected resultA new 10-day auction listing Actual resultA new 7-day aucti...

Regression: update tracking number

eBay app version: 6.44.0Reproducibility 100%Repro steps1. Buyer wins auction2. Seller selects “Print shipping label” from item listing. Seller enters package details and prints shipping label.3. Buyer wins second auction same day and requests combine...

Resolved! Ebay android application

When i'm listing my unit,during the description typing it crashes everytime.My device is s21 Plus and the app is already in the latest version.So i've forced to use web site . App is more familiar for me and hope for a solving reply.Thank you

[FEATURE REQUEST] Dedicated 'Still Interested?' Android app notification category

I've recently been receiving a few annoying notifications from the Android eBay app asking if I'm still interested in certain items I've viewed. Your support team inform me there's no way to disable this specific class of notification without also sw...

Language

 Hi, my app of ebay is in russian and i cannot change it to english. I was trying changing county but it doesnt help.

55226C75-776E-4B13-997B-300D05FE7787.png
User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 1 helpful

App

Hello! Today I noticed that selling section is not opening. Please fix it. Regards Den  

App issues for Android 11

I've noticed a few issues with the app recently. When I go into my purchases the same item appears multiple times in different spots, when I try to delete previous purchases I get a notification saying there's a system error. When I bid on an item it...

App issue purchase list

Having issues since updating to android 12 when I go to my purchase list when scrolling its very jumpy and stutters then I have to force stop app

iPad app

Each time i create an auctions and use the shipping as usps ground it looks ok until the items sell and the only way to ship is a quote for media mail… bad glitch… I to go to the website to ship and ended up loosing money because ground usps was not ...

iOS bug: selections are obscured by keyboard

When loading my Saved Searches, the keyboard auto loads and obscures the bottom portion of items in the list. In my opinion the keyboard should only load when tapping the search field itself. It assumes the user goes to that area to search not to sel...

03456B82-313E-4CEF-9CC4-23D131986DD0.png
Most Marked as Helpful Authors