cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wish List and Your Lists

Is there a way to view my wish list or the different lists I have made? I can't seem to find it. If it is not available it would be a good addition to the app.

Thanks

Message 1 of 60
latest reply
59 REPLIES 59

Re: Wish List and Your Lists

Still not fixed in the mobile app no way of finding other lists accept your standard Wish List when are eBay going to do something about this Amazon got themselves sorted out

Message 46 of 60
latest reply

This is ridiculous and costing your sellers and yourself money. I have hundreds of things I'm catching  and I'd buy some of them right now if I could access my lists while sitting @ Chipotle right now. By the time I get to a laptop late tonight I'll be out of the mood, and maybe they'll have ended. Why encourage us to organize lists if we can't access them?  It's my phone I need them sorted on, not an actual computer screen. Seriously? 

Message 47 of 60
latest reply

We are all talking about customized watch lists, not to the general - all purpose watchlist.

Message 48 of 60
latest reply

Different devices. What you are showing is not available on my iPhone

Message 49 of 60
latest reply

Not all workarounds work for all devices. If you read some of the comments, you will see that there is no drop-down menu.

Message 50 of 60
latest reply

@keschr_18 

The eBay app currently does not support custom lists despite many calls for such a feature to be implemented.

If you are unable to see the drop-down menu of your custom lists when using a browser and requesting the desktop site version of the page (which other iPhone and iPad users have mentioned), you may still be able to see the items on your other custom lists using your phone by using the old "All Lists" link:

https://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayBeta&SortOrder=ASCEND&GotoPage=1&MyeBayListIndex.Filter=A...

You should also be able to reach your individual custom lists using a mobile browser in desktop mode by adding an item to that custom list and then using the link that will appear in the blue band at the top of the item page where it says "Added to your Listname list  |  Remove". That Listname is a link to the individual list which can be bookmarked.

For instructions on requesting the desktop site version of the page while using different mobile browsers, see here:

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Will-not-stay-in-Classic-Site-mode-listings-appear-in...

Message 51 of 60
latest reply

Why have an app if you’re going to force people to use the desktop version on their mobile devices? Kinda defeats the purpose of having an app in the first place. It’s2020, get with the program. That users can’t access their custom watch lists on mobile devices is beyond lame. Again, get with the program. eBay is quickly becoming a resource I use less and less. Prices are entirely too high in many cases and that they refuse to respond to customer/user requests to make the mobile app more user friendly are making it very easy to walk away.
Message 52 of 60
latest reply

Dear eBay, First **bleep** you very much for deleting all my categorized lists which I used to make re-ordering convenient. I used to be able to look up, exactly, what the item I was so satisfied with was called. Now, **bleep** you, I have to repeat the long process of trying to guess the Magic Search Words which bring up--only--items I'm actually interested in purchasing and leave out the **bleep**-you extras. I've been with you a long time, but really? **bleep** you for **bleep** me over.
Message 53 of 60
latest reply

This is regressive, eBay. This functionality to view and manage custom watch lists should be present in the app. Relegating it to the desktop website makes no sense whatsoever, particularly on mobile. Whoever made this decision should be fired. You have lost eBay a lot of income . 

Message 54 of 60
latest reply

This is unacceptable. How can you not fix this by now. Simply disrespectful. With all thge money you have you will not make an attempt to fix this obviously broken app. Simply disrespectful to the entire eBay community.

Message 55 of 60
latest reply

YEA WHAT A DUMB DEMOCRAT MOVE!!

Message 56 of 60
latest reply

And almost 4 years later this has not been solved.  Apparently they have no plans at all to make this available in the App as well.

Message 57 of 60
latest reply

I cannot find my wish list. without adding a piece of you know to it.

Ebay is krapping out. Listing at one time showed when items were listed, now nothing but the original date which could be from over a year ago. New style of looking at list of items do not show the whole title. Ebay first started was better than now.

Message 58 of 60
latest reply

where's my wish list where I had all my buying items stored 

Message 59 of 60
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread HERE if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 60 of 60
latest reply