cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Uploading photos from IPhone App-major issue

When uploading photos to my listings today from my IPhone via the ebay app, the photos are being numbered and the newest photo I choose keeps getting number 1, so I tried to select them in reverse order and then they stay in that order.  Also, there are times that even though I am picking photos from my camera roll and they are very clearly my item, other photos from my roll are showing up in the listing.  Trying to list today was taking 2-3 times longer than normal.  

Is anyone else having issues?

Message 1 of 41
latest reply
40 REPLIES 40

Re: Uploading photos from IPhone App-major issue

I'm having the same issue with photos not loading in correct order. I tried re-installing the app but still happening

Message 16 of 41
latest reply

We are having this same issue with photos uploading out of order. Also photos I did not select are getting uploaded instead of what I clicked on. I had a few non eBay photos from the front of my gallery upload instead of the ones I selected of my newer eBay photos. 

Message 17 of 41
latest reply

My iPad does the same thing. When I try to upload photos for a listing, there is no button to snap photos with my camera until I push my home button and then reopen the app. Only then is there a button that will take photos. It’s a nuisance!

Message 18 of 41
latest reply

Honest to Christ eBay -   I swear you don't QA anything you release to Production.  There is no way someone with a brain actually looked at this and passed it off as working properly.

Message 19 of 41
latest reply

It's not an issue with your app.  They released a code update to the app and broke it.

Message 20 of 41
latest reply

my photo problem is after taking the photos and  hitting preview they show in there, when I hit list I get an error saying you did not upload any photos... ebay is wasting  a ton of our time with this new format.... I should have the option to use whatever listing format I want, and the previous one was better. I list sports cards and they have made it hard as heck to quickly choose options, upload photos and move on. Even the shipping label screen is messed up. COME ON EBAY!!!!

Message 21 of 41
latest reply

I'm having the same problem. I was able to fix it by doing 2 additional steps. 

After I take the pictures on my iphone and I want to add it to my desktop listing, it automatically gives me the "Recent photos" screen. That screen if selected, doesn't work properly. So what I have to do is go to the 2nd icon above the pictures on the left side and click it. It takes me to the "All Photos" screen, which also does not work LOL. So then I go to the arrow next to the "All Photos" and click it. It then shows all albums. If you then go to "Recently Added", it will show you your pictures and you can correctly select them from there.

I know this may be confusing, but the only way for this to work right now is to get to your "Recently Added" photos for this to work.

Let's pray eBay fixes this fast!!!

Message 22 of 41
latest reply

I am having the same issue. None of my photos are showing and I can’t even click on the camera to retake the picture. Did anyone find a solution?

Message 23 of 41
latest reply

I started having the same problem two days ago and it still continues today. I must now upload my main picture first and then pick one or two at a time after that unril all 12 are loaded.  Who did this and why?  How can we convince someone to go back to the old system?  What used to be a simple easy uploading process is now a nightmare. UGH!

Message 24 of 41
latest reply

After latest update App crashes when trying to add photos to listing. Please fix. 

Message 25 of 41
latest reply

I am also having this issue as well. Another beauty is the app opens to the beginning of your photo album instead of the end and you have to tap on the album twice to reverse and get back down to the most recent. another time drain on the listing process.

Message 26 of 41
latest reply

What I finally figured out on my iPhone 11 is when you upload photos, reselect you All Photos album, then it uploads the correct photos. Otherwise you click on the photos you want to upload and it uploads completely random other unrelated photos. It was maddening but when I manually select the All Photos album it uploads what I select up to all 12 at a time. Hope this helps someone else. 

Message 27 of 41
latest reply

See my solution to this above. 

Message 28 of 41
latest reply

I found a workaround to the crazy uploaded photos, see my comment above. 

Message 29 of 41
latest reply

Thanks for all the reports. There is a new update available of the iPhone app and it should have this working better.

Thanks

Message 30 of 41
latest reply