cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Uploading photos from IPhone App-major issue

When uploading photos to my listings today from my IPhone via the ebay app, the photos are being numbered and the newest photo I choose keeps getting number 1, so I tried to select them in reverse order and then they stay in that order.  Also, there are times that even though I am picking photos from my camera roll and they are very clearly my item, other photos from my roll are showing up in the listing.  Trying to list today was taking 2-3 times longer than normal.  

Is anyone else having issues?

Message 1 of 41
latest reply
40 REPLIES 40

Re: Uploading photos from IPhone App-major issue

Go to iPhone settings app and open eBay. For photos select “all photos”. I had this issue too because my toggle was on selected photos. Seems the new iOS update is all about being specific about pricing permissions to photos and other data. 

Message 31 of 41
latest reply

BOOM!

Tim, thank you.

Entire photo library showing up now.

😀

Message 32 of 41
latest reply

hope that works for me thanks.. patti

Message 33 of 41
latest reply

Thank you!

Message 34 of 41
latest reply

this makes no sense.  what do you mean "iPhone settings app"

Message 35 of 41
latest reply

Yes, I too had the same issue trying to upload and got corrupted files, however I believe there is a simple answer.

1) Settings

2) Camera

3) Formats

4) Uncheck High Efficiency  

Job done

Message 36 of 41
latest reply

Didn’t work !   Now what ??  Unable to list one item in almost three weeks.  Get to point to add photos and nothing opens when I click the + sign for adding pics !

Message 37 of 41
latest reply

what is the update number?

Message 38 of 41
latest reply

Didn’t work!

Message 39 of 41
latest reply

Just updated to iphone 15 and finished transferring everything from icloud. So the photos are from the old iphone.( NOT taken with the New Iphone! )I tried to upload 4 photos like usual and nothing different but Nothing happens after selecting ADD. Typically the photos would pop up but instead nothing happens see attached photo #2 which is the Result after selecting ADD. All photos are jpeg or the default photo format and between 4-5.5 MB. This is Obviously a Major Issue and As more Folks upgrade to the New Devices if Unaddressed. Unsure if this is a software issue or a setting issue on the New Device. Anyone else experiencing this issue? Well So much for that, I can’t add the image to this message either. 

Message 40 of 41
latest reply

I am having the same problem today!! Got the 15 and my old photos won’t upload. I even added them to a new album and exported the unedited originals and managed one photo to upload but that’s it. Did you happen to figure out something to fix it??? 

Message 41 of 41
latest reply