cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Request total from seller, using app doesn't work, please eBay update your app!

Message 1 of 21
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: Request total from seller, using app doesn't work, please eBay update your app!

@rilesbay08

Thank you for the report. The apps have never had the request total from seller feature. We will pass your feedback on about this feature.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 21
latest reply
20 REPLIES 20

Re: Request total from seller, using app doesn't work, please eBay update your app!

@rilesbay08

Thank you for the report. The apps have never had the request total from seller feature. We will pass your feedback on about this feature.

Message 2 of 21
latest reply

Yes! PLEASE eBay, add Request Total to the shopping cart. People will buy more items if they can get a combined invoice with lower shipping.
Message 3 of 21
latest reply

Hello, this app doesn't have such a simple feature that I use on an almost daily basis for procurement.

-Ruslan

Message 4 of 21
latest reply

and now, still not working?

Message 5 of 21
latest reply

Is the problem with mobile apps going to be updated?  I have had several customers with large purchases become very frustrated about not being able to ask for a combined invoice when using a cell phone.

Message 6 of 21
latest reply

Pardon my frustration here.

I'm losing sales because of this. People use their phone and don't know where to find everything, get broken shipping quotes because variation +(and, not or) quantity listings ignore combined shipping rules. WHich honestly is fine, because shipping rules change frequently enough.  But because this is broken in app, the buyers keep asking us to send them an invoice from what they have in shopping carts. 

This is the 3rd time in a short period I had a customer flat out confused at trying to get an accurate shipping in their total. The work-a-rounds just confuse people even more, makes me look like I'm trying to pull some fast-scam on them and they run most of the time, regardless of all the good-hearted ideas and advise to make a separate listing or request they pay in full so I can give them an immediate refund. So while crummy workarounds may help some of the time for some of the sellers, it is 100% a poor solution. 

SO please, please, please, I beg thee worlds largest marketplace to join 2013 and the rest of the world with basic features.... erm 2019 (half-way through at that).  Remove some of these hoops please. 

Message 7 of 21
latest reply

How many years is this going to take? Buyers still unable to add multiple items to cart and request total from seller.

Many people do not have computers, only have phone ap. Get with the times and correct this ongoing problem. I am losing customers and so is eBay.

Message 8 of 21
latest reply

Ummmm still a problem October 2019 that's a bit pathetic imo.

Message 9 of 21
latest reply

Agree, you have to go in via www.ebay.co.uk and it works.
Message 10 of 21
latest reply

April 2020, still no movement by EBay to resolve this. 

Message 11 of 21
latest reply

Ah! August 31st 2020... 

Not yet!

Message 12 of 21
latest reply

October 2020 and still no option

Message 13 of 21
latest reply

Par for the course from them. Just like PR, Guam and other US areas being International shipping.

Message 14 of 21
latest reply

Almost the end of November 2020 & the idiots are STILL ignoring this SIMPLE REQUEST that is at least TWO YEARS OLD!!!

Message 15 of 21
latest reply