cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Request total from seller, using app doesn't work, please eBay update your app!

Message 1 of 21
latest reply
20 REPLIES 20

Re: Request total from seller, using app doesn't work, please eBay update your app!

I too can not believe this is not yet available in the app.  I've been waiting for it since the inception of the eBay app! With all the fees we sellers pay, you'd think the brass would make this a priority for the developers of the app! Please hear the people who make eBay what it is and get this simple feature implemented! 

Message 16 of 21
latest reply

Re: Request total from seller, using app doesn't work, please eBay update your app!

Two years and still no request-total button on the app?  I would purchase more from same sellers knowing shipping would be adjusted accordingly.  But I guess its up to sellers to build in an automatic-combined-shipping-calculation for multiple items?  What is the solution to the problem eBay?  Thank you

Message 17 of 21
latest reply

The request total work-around from an insightful seller!!  Frustrated? Check this out!!

"I use my Android phone to REQUEST TOTAL. Open your ebay shopping cart on Google chrome or Internet explorer web browser. Once open ,click drop down file and select DESKTOP SITE. This will show shopping cart as if on a computer.  Then you can request your total"

Go back to the app and the invoice should be adjusted!  Cheers!

Message 18 of 21
latest reply

WOW almost 3 years later and STILL no combined shipping on the app, ebay get with the times, over 40% + of sales are now off the apps, do your job

Message 19 of 21
latest reply

I just lost a $80 sale because their using the phone app, thanks for nothing ebay

Message 20 of 21
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread HERE if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 21 of 21
latest reply