Militaria Collectors
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Unknown British/Commonwealth Badge

Hi I have this badge and can't identify. Any ideas? It has prong(blade) type attachments and is bronze so possibly officers. Lettering in center has the initials GRJ. Thanks in Advance Paul

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Help ID my helmets

Hi, Can anyone help me identify my helmets? I had bought them some time ago at a local flee market here in Malta (Europe) except for one of them which my grandfather gave me. The first helmet was originally painted green and re-painted yellow sand co...

Okinawa G.I. photo booklet sellers 1947-50?

I have several small photo booklets that were apparently made and sold by some G.I.’s? on Okinawa probably between 1947 and 1950. The name on the back of the photo booklet was Mosher-Reid Photo Service. I am trying to find out who Mosher and Reid wer...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

July 4, 2007

This country will not be a good place for any of us to live in unless we make it a good place for all of us to live in. ~Theodore Roosevelt There is nothing wrong with America that cannot be cured by what is right with America. Bill Clinton Please ta...

WW II Heer Scabbard Wanted

Hi Group, I need a typical black scabbard for a German Heer sword. The blade length is 32 1/8" from guard to tip of blade. Anyone out there have an extra they don't need?

Infrequent Posts/Reads by Members

I have only been a "Member" of this group for a few days but have noticed that the subjects of past posts were germane but it appears that no one comes to this site at least not very often. Am I missing something or what? What could be done, if anyth...

some of my favorite items in my collection

I posted some picture of some of my most valuble items in my collection I am always looking to add to my collection so if you have any similar items i would most likely pay a fair amount If i have the money, some items I am really looking for a WWI R...