cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

favorite sites for miltaria

kylemartin7787
Enthusiast
just wondering everyone favorite site for shopping for miltaria besides ebay i like http://www.stewartsmilitaryantiques.com/ but wanna see other good ones
Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

That is an interesting site.
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

knifefan0
Enthusiast
Nice site for pictures and retail pricing. Lots of varied items from various countries. Thanks kylemartin7787 for the reference. knifefan0
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

kylemartin7787
Enthusiast
yeah no problem anyone else have any good sites they recomend?
Message 4 of 8
latest reply

daggerdenman
Enthusiast
Try Mike WARREN. I've done business with Mike in the past and he is very decent to do business with. Prices? High but what's new? http://www.mwdaggers.com/index.htm#
Message 5 of 8
latest reply

daggerdenman
Enthusiast
NOTE, "Stewartsmilitaryantiques" the Army dagger advertised as "Alcosa" it is NOT ALCOSA, it is rather ALCOSO, with an "O" not an "A". Many unknowledgeable people see what appears to be an "A" but in fact that letter is a script "O". Just thought you may want to know that. One BIG key is RESEARCH! Back when I started collecting in 1955, there were NO good books out there but then in the 1960's, good books came out, some really good and others with questionable entries, I refer to some items in Atwood's dagger book such as the damascus letter openers with Himmler inscription. ENTIRELY fantasy! Regards, Lloyd deForest
Message 6 of 8
latest reply

kylemartin7787
Enthusiast
I didn't notice that tho i think it is an honest mistake i delt with Stewerts a few times and was extreamly satisfied they also have a 5 day inspection period, even profesionals make mistakes but like you said reserch is key
Message 7 of 8
latest reply

daggerdenman
Enthusiast
Hi, Well, last night, I signed up at www.germandaggers.com From what I have seen so far, they have super knowledgeable mods, super relevant info on this FeeBay that we bid/sell at. They have more than just daggers but all in all, I would suggest a trip over there. Signing up is no big deal. Try them out, you may like them. Enjoy, Lloyd deForest
Message 8 of 8
latest reply