cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

some of my favorite items in my collection

kylemartin7787
Enthusiast
I posted some picture of some of my most valuble items in my collection I am always looking to add to my collection so if you have any similar items i would most likely pay a fair amount If i have the money, some items I am really looking for a WWI Russian tunic and Adrian helmet With Russian insignia
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

daggerdenman
Enthusiast
Kyle, what is the brass looking item with what I will call, a "death's head?"
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

kylemartin7787
Enthusiast
it is a close up of the insignia of the white army hat the skull on it represents it was a member of the Kornilov division, one of the most famous white army movements of the Russian Civil War.
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

daggerdenman
Enthusiast
Sure, I know of the "White Army". Interesting item Kyle, very interesting indeed!
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

daggerdenman
Enthusiast
RE: "Kornilov" from "Wikipedia": "Lavr Georgiyevich Kornilov (Russian: Лавр Георгиевич Корнилов) (August 18, 1870–April 13, 1918) was a senior Russian army general during World War I and the ensuing Russian Civil War. He is today best remembered for the Kornilov Affair, an unsuccessful attempt in August/September 1917 to overthrow Alexander Kerensky's Provisional Government which led to Alexander Kerensky freeing the Bolsheviks." Kornilov sounds like a good man!
Message 5 of 5
latest reply