Jewelry & Gemstones
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Board Closing Jan 11

As traffic and engagement on this board have reduced to a minimal amount, we're going to archive this board on Fri Jan. 11. If you wish to discuss Jewelry topics, please use this board: https://community.ebay.com/t5/Jewelry/bd-p/JewelryThanks,The eBa...

Need Help Please - Earrings

I would like input on these earrings. They have milk glass, both clear and frosted, faceted crystals. Heavy! Any idea of age or possible designer? Any info is appreciated. Thank you!

Fake, Knock offs Anna Beck?

Spoiler (Highlight to read)Hello Everyone, I know there is a lot of Tiffany & Co, David Yurman fake/knock offs product for example out there in circulation being represented as authentic... Any of the most popular big names out there are subject to t...

ana beck.jpg anna beck1.jpg anna beck2.jpg anna beck3.jpg

Help identifying "rACHEL" signed necklace

Hello all. I have this necklace thats signed "rACHEL" on the tag (with lower case r and achel upper case). Its got what look like glass orbs, but there are no bubbles whatsoever, so they might be plastic. Does anyone recognize this as possibly Rachel...

Help With 2 Pieces Please

Anything at all you can tell me about these, age, maker or anything at all would be a great help please. The Butterfly is 1 1/4" Wide and has an older type clasp.The set with the faux Rubies, the dangles hang 1 1/2" Thank You

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Fun with siggies Guess who x's two!

M and numbers?de Hoida? Can't find anything on itHi, I hope everyone stayed high, dry and safe!! I can't wait til this hurricane season is over and we get some cooler weather Any help is much appreciated on these two pieces As always, TYIA!!

c53doWaSSHikUvyLuJHmGw.jpg XxtzApsuTyi+abffV6bTDA.jpg zqTyuPXiSz6EUwO43CH8Yg.jpg hPCj0n3wSKGNp+Pd+MhGXA.jpg

Resolved! OR 14K?

I have a small heart pendant and gold chain both marked OR 14K. Is this real gold? I have pictures. http://imgur.com/a/vicvH

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors