Jewelry & Gemstones Board Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

GREAT FINISHES 2024 APRIL MAY JUNE

Startin off with a bang! Trifari https://www.ebay.com/itm/186366662184?hash=item2b64519628%3Ag%3AAQ0AAOSwcEFmBWaX&mkevt=1&mkcid=1&mkrid=711-53200-19255-0&campid=5336393638&customid=&toolid=10049 Unusual Florenza https://www.ebay.com/itm/335317861520?...

User avatar by Guide
  • 20 replies
  • 2 helpful

The family of Schreiner Jewelry Post

The family of Schreiner Jewelry are still alive and kicking. Mom, Terry, is 89, and can't believe how my parents, and grandfathers creations have become so collectable. My dad's , Ambros, famous ruffle pin retailed for $7.50 in the mid 1950ss. It now...

HELP with HUGE Smiling Dragonfly Pendant with Kangaroo Design. Coral Turquoise?

Hello!! It's been a while since I've had to ask for H E L P, but this time, I have no clue what this Big Pendant is or where it might have been made? I've never seen anything quite so Strange and Wonderful:) It's a huge SMILING Dragonfly, with what l...

Dragonfly Pendant Boards 001.jpg Dragonfly Pendant Boards 002.jpg Dragonfly Pendant Boards 003.jpg
User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

eCommerce Bytes

Issue ReportedStatus November 02, 2014 18:13 PMPermalinkIt appears that all our items that have the 90 days holiday returns get a message when viewed in Internet Explorer that "This listing (**********) has been removed, or this item is not available...

54 years later...

I was thrilled to recently win an auction from a seller here for this fur clip... Why? Because this is the very first piece of jewelry I ever bought... It was 1960, I was 10 years old, and I went with my Mom to a second hand store. (They weren't call...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 21 replies
  • 7 helpful

This is D&E Puddling, Isn't It?

I don't know much about D&E construction, but one thing I always keep an eye out for is figure 8 puddling! I checked out the confirmed D&E thread and I noticed a similarity in terms of the open backs and the rivet towards the bottom of the necklace. ...

DSCF0407b.JPG DSCF0407a.JPG DSCF0407.JPG

Need help with sig on clip ons

I posted this on another area but this should have been the one, these are dangle clip ons and has a sig. FE241 I checked the RCJ site but could not find them , anyone have any ideas. Thank you all. as usuall, these are an impressive 3 inches long.

003.JPG 013.JPG 025.JPG
User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors