Jewelry & Gemstones Board Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

GREAT FINISHES 2024 APRIL MAY JUNE

Startin off with a bang! Trifari https://www.ebay.com/itm/186366662184?hash=item2b64519628%3Ag%3AAQ0AAOSwcEFmBWaX&mkevt=1&mkcid=1&mkrid=711-53200-19255-0&campid=5336393638&customid=&toolid=10049 Unusual Florenza https://www.ebay.com/itm/335317861520?...

User avatar by Guide
  • 10 replies
  • 1 helpful

The family of Schreiner Jewelry Post

The family of Schreiner Jewelry are still alive and kicking. Mom, Terry, is 89, and can't believe how my parents, and grandfathers creations have become so collectable. My dad's , Ambros, famous ruffle pin retailed for $7.50 in the mid 1950ss. It now...

Help with Southwest Copper Bracelet

I am hoping someone might recognize a Maker for this Bracelet.I still have no camera so I cannot post a picture of my Bracelet.This is a link to a sold Bracelet that is the same as mine except for the Concho attached to the front.http://www.horsekeep...

Help with description Mazer Bros. Brooch

I found this yesterday and need help with a description as I cannot find one like it. Maybe 1950's, just a guess. It is so heavily plated, I thought it was Coro at first but turned out to be Mazer Bros.Could the plating be Rhodium? I think it is so b...

DSCN7547.JPG DSCN7532.JPG DSCN7557.JPG DSCN7548.JPG

I think these are Antique Jade earrings but not sure need your help

I know they are old and the post have screw on back and the one that is still there is marked sterling. I think they are carved one has a small piece missing on the corner. Are they jade or junk should I list or trash. They are pretty. I have not cle...

Vintage / Antique Euro Cameo Bracelet ?

Hello Joolies ,This one needs some loving . She has seen better days . Found this at a flea market , didn't pay much . Loved the look of the filigree . The clasp is different , a small rod slides open . There is a mark that is very hard to read . Und...

Pearl Care

Hello Joolies ,A fine Jeweler told my mother that it is good once a week to wipe her pearls with a wet washcloth and then set them in the sun for 1 hour on each side . Everything I see on the internet says keep them out of direct sunlight . We wanted...

Advice please on how to say NO gently

I have had numerous emails from folks all over the place asking me to "end an auction early." I don't do that, but am finding it hard to say NO without sounding terrible. What are some of your favorite responses when someone asks to end an auction ea...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 28 replies
  • 0 helpful

Could use the group's collective insight on a few unsigned pieces!

I just uncovered another banker's box full of pieces I haven't looked at for the past ten years (3 moves!). I've primarily been collecting gold and platinum pieces recently, so am very rusty on mid-century costume designers. The experts here may reco...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors