cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with Southwest Copper Bracelet

I am hoping someone might recognize a Maker for this Bracelet.

I still have no camera so I cannot post a picture of my Bracelet.

This is a link to a sold Bracelet that is the same as mine except for the Concho attached to the front.

http://www.horsekeeping.com/jewelry/coppershop/copperbracelets/CSB08-concho.htm

Thanks for your help 🙂
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

It reminds me of the Bell Trading Post copper jewelry . I have had a few pieces and this is my first thought .
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Thanks for looking mermaid 🙂

That was my thought too, some unknown era Bell, when I was trying to figure it out in the sealed Baggie. Mine, like the one I found online, is quite thick and heavy though, like a cast piece. The rounded backs of the cuffs with the sun design makes me wonder if this is some Shopping Channel NA Design(er) piece. Much to nice to be fake NA China carp.
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Yes I noticed how well made yours look . Nice and heavy . Well ....you could look into Chaco Canyon or Studio Barse . Those are 2 lines on HSN that sell Native American designs . I could see either one using Copper . Lately the trend has been Bronze or Brass color , because of the cost of silver and gold .

I have a beautiful turquoise ring by Studio Barse that I absolutely LOVE . I really LOVE your bracelet as well . I'm always drawn to Native American jewelry and arts .
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Thanks for the suggestions 🙂

Great pieces but I didn't find any that matched mine.
Message 5 of 5
latest reply