Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TREASURE HUNT FINDS~8/8

Message 1 of 24
latest reply
23 REPLIES 23

Re: TREASURE HUNT FINDS~8/8

Dream, I'm glad to see you felt up to getting out to treasure hunt. I am sorry about your mother, I still miss my. You found a great group of treasures and I really like the rose brooch.

Sandy, cute car, it will be easy to park and zip into tight spaces at the sales.

Sarah, I like the purple stones in your bracelet.

Bucks, I haven't louped the earrings yet but they do look like the Krementz pieces.

Evelyb, I think the seed beed piece is a watch fob and you did a great job on the necklaces. I like tose dragon's breath earrings too.

Lori, great job on online treasure hunting, I find it just as hard if not harder than real life hunting. I love the Coro mustard seed pieces, I remember my mother's favorite piece was her mustard seed brooch.

I went to one the flea markes today, I didn't get there until 10:00 which is about the time everyone is packing up to leave but I still found a few treasures and made a connection for a new source of doing private buys.

Gold and silver

sterlinggold.JPG

Costume, the blue Lisner set on the left is new in the box and the dealer gave it to me for free since I didn't dicker on the price of the Vargas bracelet in the next photo. The small bib necklace above it is set with Alexandrite glass stones.

costume.JPG

More costume

costume-001.JPG

An umbrella and a mind have a lot in common, they both function better when open.
Message 16 of 24
latest reply

HI All,

I love all of your treasures! I went to a sale yesterday that this lady has about once a year.  She always has nice jewels and reasonable prices, wish I could of bought more.

IMG_5781.JPG

Weiss earrings, triangular fur clip , butterfly and unmarked earrings

IMG_5782.JPG

Blingy bib necklace with two pairs of matching earrings

IMG_5783.JPG

Nice rhinestone unmarked brooch and earrings, nice bib necklace

IMG_5784.JPG

Sterling silver pieces

Message 17 of 24
latest reply

Nice group visorgirl, it looks like that blue butterfly could be D&E.

An umbrella and a mind have a lot in common, they both function better when open.
Message 18 of 24
latest reply

Wow , so much wonderful treasure hunting , I had to write it all down .  Truly beautiful finds this week . 

B4B , pretty flowers ! 

Dream , love the blues and purples . What is the small multi color rhinestone piece ? A crown brooch ?  

CAV , drool worthy haul as usual . When I grow up I want to be CAV ! 😂 LOL 

Sandy , fully loaded Kia Soul , an Amazing score !!! 

Sarah , absolutely LOVE the bracelet , truly I do ! 

Evelyb30 , beautiful dragon's breath and blue clips ! 

Lordirae , love the poodles ! Is your "RARE" pin / enhancer the lady ? Very cool ! 

Collectingvisorgirl , I would go to her sale yearly . Gorgeous blingy blues ! 

Mermaid 🐳

Message 19 of 24
latest reply

Here is my little pile of Jools this week . 

My favorite ? My very first ever Victorian Love Token . 

Mermaid 🐳 

Message 20 of 24
latest reply

A few things for me 

DSCN0118.JPG

Lemon quartz and citrine with enameled pendant

DSCN0139.JPG

Sterling and amber, needing a Sunshine cloth

DSCN0137.JPG

Marked Louis Feraud

DSCN0136.JPG

Sterling angel needing some research

photo rose_zps07ff3a19.jpg
Kay
Message 21 of 24
latest reply

Mermaid...yes the lady is David Kuo.  Still have yet to find another like it, but I'll dig some more! First time I have seen the word enhancer used to describe a piece like this, but I do see a good amount of his pieces "enhancing" necklaces. Thanks for the new word!

Once a word has been allowed to escape, it cannot be recalled.~Horace

Favorite quote ever! Lori
Message 22 of 24
latest reply

Do love thposelittl elove tokens! DOnt have any yet for my engraved collection tho. Just havent happened on any at the right price.

Here's my fave finds for the week:

unmarked chacha neckalace in peachy colors with matching bracelet, and a blue confetti lucite clamper, also unmarked

DSC_0080.JPG

A green glass deco necklace, a faboo green glass deco bracelt (has these teeeeeeeeeeny tiny little marks on the jump ring! Will take a super microscope to make them out!), and a dress clip Im pretty sure will glow like crazy under a black light!

DSC_0083.JPG

photo 0bd055e0-f76a-4f06-b6fc-f8dfa2c4abf8.jpgisn't sanity really just a one-trick pony anyway? I mean all you get is one trick, rational thinking, but when you're good and crazy, oooh, oooh, oooh, the sky is the limit
Message 23 of 24
latest reply

Amazing crop of jools this week, everyone!  WTG on the Love Token, Mermaid!  I think we should all pile into Sandy's car and go on a cross country jool shopping trip Smiley Very Happy.

I'm not a hoarder! There's a price tag on everything!
Message 24 of 24
latest reply