cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aldrich Bracelet?

I have what I believe is a Aldrich bracelet I was wondering can you tell me what the green inlay is?

20150809_142100(1).jpg20150809_141705.jpg

Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Aldrich Bracelet?

Looks like green turquoise along with purple , orange , and the traditional blue turquoise . 

Mermaid 🐳

Message 2 of 12
latest reply

Aldrich Bracelet?

I researched some the red is coral purple is sugilite and blue is turqouise and orange is oyster shell. I just couldnt figure out the green
Message 3 of 12
latest reply

Aldrich Bracelet?

I think maybe the green is gaspeite?

Message 4 of 12
latest reply

Aldrich Bracelet?

Sunshine, this is beautiful, will you be listing it ?

Message 5 of 12
latest reply

Aldrich Bracelet?

Could be . Red definitely looks like coral . There is a bright lime green turquoise that looks like that too . 

Message 6 of 12
latest reply

Aldrich Bracelet?

Orange does look like spiny oyster . I wonder where they live . I have never seen one in person . 

Mermaid 🐳

Message 7 of 12
latest reply

Aldrich Bracelet?

Calico I am going to list it soon I just emailed the designer to make sure it is Aldrich. I have a necklace I will list that is marked Aldrich at the same time.I love the colors in both of them.

Mermaid thank you for helping I will check into the green turqouise also.

Message 8 of 12
latest reply

Aldrich Bracelet?

Mermaid you need to go dive in your back yard here is what I found on the oysters

Spiny oyster's can be found around the world typically along the coasts of North Carolina all the way down to the waters near Brazil, also in the Sea of Cortez, and off the coast of Baja Mexico and Baja California. 

Message 9 of 12
latest reply

Aldrich Bracelet?

Hmmmmm maybe in the deep ocean or something . I love coastal N.C. , Ocracoke island , Cape Hatteras  . Haven't been in a while .

Turquoise makes sense with the other gemstones and the designer being Southwestern , but who knows maybe he wanted to do something unexpected . 

Beautiful bracelet 💜 

Mermaid 🐳

Message 10 of 12
latest reply

Aldrich Bracelet?

I got an email back it is an Aldrich bracelet.

Message 11 of 12
latest reply

Aldrich Bracelet?

I emailed the designer back and this was the reply/p>

Hi Johnett, that green is called Orville jack turquoise . It comes from Nevada. They closed the mine a while ago so it is fairly rare So Mermaid you were right thanks again
Message 12 of 12
latest reply