cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OT: I'm a Crow! What bird are you?

i was going to post this on OCN's birthday thread, but thought it might be too much of a hijack (but seriously, I did want to greet her as one crow to another).

Anyway, a friend sent me this bird personality test to see which bird you most resemble. So I came out to be a crow, and there wasn't even a question about being attracted to bright shiny things and hoarding them!

what bird are you?..

https://cornelllabpublishinggroup.com/quizzes/?utm_term=0_47588b5758&v=7516fd43adaa

Message 1 of 18
latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

Re: OT: I'm a Crow! What bird are you?

This was fun I am a Rock Pigeon  (except I ain`t no veggeeterian ):catvery-happy:

Extremely intelligent, sociable, and adaptable, you thrive in a great many situations. Your devotion to home is exceptional, as is your sense of direction. You prefer a vegetarian diet and seldom dine alone.

About Rock Pigeons

Pigeons, domesticated at least 5,000 years ago, and brought to America by early settlers in the 1600s, have been used by people both for food and sport. They can fly many hundreds of miles back to their nest and mate; this homing ability led to their use in pigeon races and also to carry messages. The U.S. Army Signal Corps’ racing pigeons saved lives and provided vital strategic information during World War I and II. B.F. Skinner, who did a great deal of research on pigeons, believed they were among the most intelligent animals in the world.

~~~Sarah~~~There's only ONE bad day when you love an animal
Message 2 of 18
latest reply

Darn!  I'm a red-tailed hawk but forgot to copy my character traits.  Thanks for the fun quiz, diane!

I'm not a hoarder! There's a price tag on everything!
Message 3 of 18
latest reply

How fun ! 

I am an American Robin. 

Some people think you have a " split personality " because at times you are gregarious & extroverted , while other times you can't stand to be anywhere near anyone except your family . You're a talented singer with excellent communication skills , and you love to wander . 

Mermaid 🐳

Message 4 of 18
latest reply

I am a Blue Jay 🙂

IMG_20160928_230340.JPG

Message 5 of 18
latest reply

Mourning Dove for me. Funny how each of us is different so far!

dove.jpg

psst: it's clearsphere

Message 6 of 18
latest reply

What a fun survey, I am a mourning dove and could not be happier. We have a pair of doves we have named Ward and June that eat from our bird feeder (well from the ground) and I loved to hear them coo. We also have cardinals we refer to as Mike and Carol. LOL. 

"Free" shipping is like "free" kittens. Ain't no such thing.
eBay buyer and seller since January, 1998 - Former member of the "Answer Center Irregulars"....In memory of flowerpot.4
Message 7 of 18
latest reply

I'm a Raven 🙂 That was fun ! Thanks....

Result: You Are a Raven!

Extremely intelligent and sociable, you love practical jokes and figuring out tricky situations. You’re devoted to family and friends, playful, acrobatic, and hardy. Even those who don’t like you can’t help but respect your many talents.

About Ravens The bird often judged the most intelligent bird on the planet is the Yukon Territory’s symbolic bird. Ravens, closely related to crows, are acrobatic fliers, often doing rolls and somersaults in the air. One was seen flying upside down for more than a half-mile. Young ravens play games with sticks, repeatedly dropping them, then diving to catch them in midair. Even though sociable, raven pairs maintain a territory year-round and keep other ravens out. Many cultures revere ravens, or at least have created mythology around them, especially as tricksters or wise rulers.

You can't fix crazy but you sure can document it.
Message 8 of 18
latest reply

I'm a mourning dove!!
Hot freight...pays good...Inline's gots ta go...whoop & ride, Honey, whoop & ride...Clark T Berendes 2-5-78 to 7-5-10
Message 9 of 18
latest reply

medusa_pewter and fredi*frog, I'm a mourning dove also!

It would be interesting to have someone else do the test for me to see what they come up with Smiley Surprised

Message 10 of 18
latest reply

@mforjan wrote:

medusa_pewter and fredi*frog, I'm a mourning dove also!

It would be interesting to have someone else do the test for me to see what they come up with Smiley Surprised

Yes, it WOULD be interesting to compare self-test with result from what would come up if someone close to you filled it out for you. 

Message 11 of 18
latest reply

Fun thread and test. I hoped to be a hummingbird because I really love them. I'm a yellow billed magpie which is cool too. I can't seem to post the results. Smart phones aren't so smart. Ha...

Message 12 of 18
latest reply

I'm a raven too. Actually, I'm a cat, but the bird I get is raven.

She who dies with the most toys still dies; when's the estate sale?
Message 13 of 18
latest reply

Oh my!  I'm a raven--

==============================
Enjoy today, Tomorrow it will be gone!
Message 14 of 18
latest reply

Peregrin Falcon here--what a fun quiz--thanks for posting it!!

Message 15 of 18
latest reply